oneBoro Forum

Sensible prediction

City thrash Palace meaning they need to win next week.

Hull are beaten by a Sunderland team rejuvenated after being relegated Swansea win their last game of the season.

Boro beat Chelsea 2-1 a shock result for all.

Palace then beat Hull as Boro finish their final home game of the season with a convincing 1-0 win. Leading to a thrilling final game of the season. Boro pull off a shock first win at Anfield meaning Liverpool are all United fans in the Europa League final hoping.

Jeremy Corbyn shocks all with a landslide victory on the day that Shergar is found alive and well, who has been disguised as a donkey on Whitby beach for the past few years.

West Ham win a 15 point bonus for next season for being so good at withholding information regarding past transfers. One or two may seem slightly unrealistic

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Chelsea will dominate this game, they'll go for the kill early on comfortable 3-0, won't be surprised if we don't manage a shot on target.

Alot of people said that when we played City...

Give them a chance instead of been negative, i know we have had a horrid season but these guys for the first time since January look like they are fighting for each other and willing to give it a go which is important. I think we will lose, but im not as sure as 2 weeks ago and i dont think we will make it easy for Chelsea.

Its not being negative its being honest, the leaders, champions in waiting and top scorers in the division against the 2nd worst side and joint lowest goal scorers, its realism. Chelsea have made Stamford Bridge a fortress and I don't think we have any chance of breaching it.

We played well against City but one swallow doesn't make a summer and we beat Sunderland in an awful game between 2 poor sides.

No i agree chelsea are a great side and dont get me wrong i think we will lose and weve had a really bad season, what im trying to say is anything can happen in football. After not winning for that long i always expected our first win to be very scrappy and nervy i dont think fans could expect anything else. The fact Man city had to cheat to get something out of the game is great shows our improvement certainly in confidence and effort, if we play like that against chelsea why cant we pull off a shock result.

Chelsea will dominate this game, they'll go for the kill early on comfortable 3-0, won't be surprised if we don't manage a shot on target.

Alot of people said that when we played City...

Give them a chance instead of been negative, i know we have had a horrid season but these guys for the first time since January look like they are fighting for each other and willing to give it a go which is important. I think we will lose, but im not as sure as 2 weeks ago and i dont think we will make it easy for Chelsea.

Its not being negative its being honest, the leaders, champions in waiting and top scorers in the division against the 2nd worst side and joint lowest goal scorers, its realism. Chelsea have made Stamford Bridge a fortress and I don't think we have any chance of breaching it.

We played well against City but one swallow doesn't make a summer and we beat Sunderland in an awful game between 2 poor sides.

No i agree chelsea are a great side and dont get me wrong i think we will lose and weve had a really bad season, what im trying to say is anything can happen in football. After not winning for that long i always expected our first win to be very scrappy and nervy i dont think fans could expect anything else. The fact Man city had to cheat to get something out of the game is great shows our improvement certainly in confidence and effort, if we play like that against chelsea why cant we pull off a shock result.

I'd be over the moon if we pulled off a shock win but the Spurs result will have given them an even bigger boost, so just don't think we have the cutting edge to do it, plus we haven't won there for 42 year.

Can't be relegated on Monday now. Hurry up and get a preview written out Boro Badger. The great escape is on! ;)

Can't be relegated on Monday now.  Hurry up and get a preview written out Boro Badger.  The great escape is on! ;)

If my maths is right we can still be relegated if Swansea beat Everton and we lose.

Ah crap you're right, I forgot that Swansea haven't played yet today :(

Ok, don't write a preview out yet Boro Badger, we might still be getting relegated on Monday. The great escape is on hold for the time being!

Typical of the *** makems.  There only doing it to drag the agony out for us

Agony for us lol, nah mate they are just angering their own fans more that they did not show form earlier.

Sensible prediction

City thrash Palace meaning they need to win next week.

Hull are beaten by a Sunderland team rejuvenated after being relegated Swansea win their last game of the season.

Boro beat Chelsea 2-1 a shock result for all.

Palace then beat Hull as Boro finish their final home game of the season with a convincing 1-0 win. Leading to a thrilling final game of the season. Boro pull off a shock first win at Anfield meaning Liverpool are all United fans in the Europa League final hoping.

Jeremy Corbyn shocks all with a landslide victory on the day that Shergar is found alive and well, who has been disguised as a donkey on Whitby beach for the past few years.

West Ham win a 15 point bonus for next season for being so good at withholding information regarding past transfers. One or two may seem slightly unrealistic

You're two for two pal. Got any thoughts on this weeks lottery numbers???

We will be down on Monday if we fail to win or draw

Well that's brightened up my Saturday... :(

It could have been alot worse if hull won i suppose...