oneBoro Forum

Got to say we have got a golden opportunity if we can get something at Chelsea, Southampton i think will be in holiday mode also thinking its only boro as well and Liverpool will be nervous trying to sustain top 4 football. The other thing is Sunderland are no walk over now they are relaxing playing some decent football so Swansea will get a good game and palace will be looking to get something off hull to secure their premier league spot. If (huge if) we can get something off Chelsea we can take this to the last day of the season i think.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I don't think any would disagree but tonight won't be for the faint hearted. Chelsea want to secure the title and could not have asked for a more linear opponent. Tonight is the night we officially bid farewell. The fact a few earlier results in the season would have made all the dirreance is all the more annoying. Thank you SG, thank you AK.

I don't think any would disagree but tonight won't be for the faint hearted. Chelsea want to secure the title and could not have asked for a more linear opponent. Tonight is the night we officially bid farewell. The fact a few earlier results in the season would have made all the dirreance is all the more annoying. Thank you SG, thank you AK.

Its not SG's fault, how can you say that, there wouldn't be a Middlesbrough FC if it wasn't for Mr Gibson there wouldn't be a club

Its not SG's fault, how can you say that, there wouldn't be a Middlesbrough FC if it wasn't for Mr Gibson there wouldn't be a club

thats not true, we'd have reformed and worked our way back up the ladder again. like darlo but more impressive. :D

We'll I'm standing by a river but the water doesn't flow

It boils with every poison you can think of.

Then I'm underneath the streetlights

But the light of joy I know

Scared beyond belief way down in the shadows.

And the perverted fear of violence chokes a smile on every face

And common sense is ringing out the bells.

This ain't no technological breakdown

Oh no, this is the road to hell.

RELEGATION DAY.

COME ON CHELSEA, PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY.

Pretty much sums up how i feel about tonight!! And yet, for some peverse reason i am going to sit and watch the whole horror unfold

RELEGATION DAY.

COME ON CHELSEA, PUT US OUT OF OUR MISERY.

Pretty much sums up how i feel about tonight!! And yet, for some peverse reason i am going to sit and watch the whole horror unfold

Aye, I'm just going to watch it hoping we can put in a fighting display like last weekend. I've accepted that we are going down, it will hurt for a while, but then it's time to look forward to the summer and beyond.