oneBoro Forum

I don't think any would disagree but tonight won't be for the faint hearted. Chelsea want to secure the title and could not have asked for a more linear opponent. Tonight is the night we officially bid farewell. The fact a few earlier results in the season would have made all the dirreance is all the more annoying. Thank you SG, thank you AK.

Its not SG's fault, how can you say that, there wouldn't be a Middlesbrough FC if it wasn't for Mr Gibson there wouldn't be a club

Of course it's SG fault he owns the business case, period. I as others thank SG for saving the club but how much gratitude and how long should it go on. It's a fact SG is the custodian but the fans own the club, without the fans there would be no club. The club promotes a product the customer wants to buy and that about sums up a business. The fans have been sold an inferior product to what was advertised, so should they be grateful, if so for what.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

I don't think any would disagree but tonight won't be for the faint hearted. Chelsea want to secure the title and could not have asked for a more linear opponent. Tonight is the night we officially bid farewell. The fact a few earlier results in the season would have made all the dirreance is all the more annoying. Thank you SG, thank you AK.

Its not SG's fault, how can you say that, there wouldn't be a Middlesbrough FC if it wasn't for Mr Gibson there wouldn't be a club

Of course it's SG fault he owns the business case, period. I as others thank SG for saving the club but how much gratitude and how long should it go on. It's a fact SG is the custodian but the fans own the club, without the fans there would be no club. The club promotes a product the customer wants to buy and that about sums up a business. The fans have been sold an inferior product to what was advertised, so should they be grateful, if so for what.

I'll agree to disagree

SG hired an inexperienced manager with a 3 year plan to get us in the Prem, accomplished a year early, I can understand SG's loyalty to Karanka in not getting rid of him early after he brought us some success, the failing for me was the lack of quality acquisitions in January, now who's faults that is open to conjecture.

Chelsea to win 5-0 was the same odds as Boro to win 16-1 with Skybet, bookies don't hold much hope either

Can't see us winning 16-1 but any things possible these days

Thank you HFLB. You are a genuine gem.