oneBoro Forum

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

We're going to get thrashed here. Selecting Traore was a really bad decision and no one is closing down Fabregas. Chelsea are a far better team but it's been a poor showing by us thus far. I'm practically praying that we don't start with Agnew next season, he's a complete amateur. At least Karanka would have kept it tight.

Chelsea carving us open the same way time & time again is a marked contrast from Karanka's 80 page dossiers on the opposing team. I didn't like Karanka, but at least he was actually prepared to some degree. Agnew is embarrassing.

At least one under-performing baldy is already off to America

Chelsea carving us open the same way time & time again is a marked contrast from Karanka's 80 page dossiers on the opposing team. I didn't like Karanka, but at least he was actually prepared to some degree. Agnew is embarrassing.

At least one under-performing baldy is already off to America

Any other manager would be tearing his hair out by now.

putting things in perspective a little. i dont think any team in the league would have come here tonight and stopped them.

Having said that, we got two warnings where they carved us open with the switch to their left at 0-0. And since then they scored twice that way. That's ***ing amateur either way you look at it