oneBoro Forum

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

putting things in perspective a little. i dont think any team in the league would have come here tonight and stopped them.

Good assessment kev, so quick and incisive without getting out of 3rd gear

Chelsea carving us open the same way time & time again is a marked contrast from Karanka's 80 page dossiers on the opposing team. I didn't like Karanka, but at least he was actually prepared to some degree. Agnew is embarrassing.

At least one under-performing baldy is already off to America

Any other manager would be tearing his hair out by now.

:D

Is it worse to watch a game when as an old time amateur player you can see where the goals will come from. BORO were warned so many times twere they where targeting, the left wing, but we continue to allow acres of space. The second was school boy play ground error. I fear the second half so maybe will be switching off to watch a film. To be expected to be honest, enter the fat lady. I remember the last game of last season when it was touted as the richest game worth £200 million so pleased we spent and planned well.

4-0 was 8/1 I think maybe a decent shout if anyone backed it

ironically I spotted this correct score prediction in the window of a Ladbrokes in Liverpool today, I stuck my middle finger up at it and within two seconds I was absolutely covered in bird poo, true story.

Yep, that's me done. Gonna watch SG1 instead.

I have to watch the final 45 minutes. I have to watch our relegation become official.

I have 12 hours working on a dementia ward tomorrow, I want to actually enjoy some of the next 24 hours :P