• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

We're gonna win 4-3, simply

I get why I'm insane but aren't you Russian?  Why on God's earth would you choose to be a Boro fan?

Sorry guys I can't take anymore humiliation so turning off. Good night all and for those who continue to the end, YOU ARE A HERO

Another glory supporter  :rolleyes:  :dodgy:  :)

Guzan hasn't been that bad recently, but oh lord this has been even worse than that awful performance he put in against Sunderland early on in the season.

Another example of terrible recruitment.

The poor recruitment isn't signing Guzan so much, although if you think he's crap it's obvious not a great bit or work.  It's signing two players for the same position because you're not sure if either of them will be up to it.

Guzan hasn't been that bad recently, but oh lord this has been even worse than that awful performance he put in against Sunderland early on in the season.

The poor recruitment isn't signing Guzan so much, although if you think he's crap it's obvious not a great bit or work.  It's signing two players for the same position because you're not sure if either of them will be up to it.

His last 2 games at stamford bridge have cost 11 goals

We're gonna win 4-3, simply

I get why I'm insane but aren't you Russian?  Why on God's earth would you choose to be a Boro fan?

I can't say I'm a huge fan of the Boro, on the first message here I told I'm more a Liverpool fan. 

Just in 2005 I was watching the highlights of the UEFA Cup match against Dnipro, if I'm not mistaken. The score was 3-0? Seems yes.  I was young and that was the time when I liked watching different football stadiums and the Riverside attracted me. Then the games against Basel and Steaua and I couldn't keep from supporting Middlesbrough. Again, I'm not a huge fan but it's the third and the last team I really support. The first two are my local team (Lokomotiv Moscow) and Liverpool, then Middlesbrough. 

And yeah I'm Russian as you can see from my English   :D

His last 2 games at stamford bridge have cost 11 goals

Atleast it's reduced his average

Goleiro frangueiro is the term they use in Brazil it literally means, the goalkeeper has swallowed an egg. If nothing else, Guzan won't be lacking in omega 3 tonight.

He looks a bit like an egg.

To all those who have me pelters when I offered my opinion that, (based on watching him all season at Villa), Guzan was not Premiership standard, I told you so lol

To all those who have me pelters when I offered my opinion that, (based on watching him all season at Villa), Guzan was not Premiership standard, I told you so lol

To be honest I really think that buying players of such level will lead to this level. So I'm not surprised at all