oneBoro Forum

Guzan was a decent keeper a few seasons ago, but I think being stuck behind that Villa defence last season destroyed his confidence.

He's made some decent saves this season and kept us in a few games.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

To all those who have me pelters when I offered my opinion that, (based on watching him all season at Villa), Guzan was not Premiership standard, I told you so lol

To be honest I really think that buying players of such level will lead to this level. So I'm not surprised at all

To be fair, he's not the worst backup keeper in the league. And I'm a big fan of Valdés, I think he's been an excellent First choice while fit.

Guzan was a decent keeper a few seasons ago, but I think being stuck behind that Villa defence last season destroyed his confidence.

Guzman has never been a decent keeper. When you play for a poor team the keeper always looks better than he is. They have more shots to save and they are expected to concede goals.

Guzman has never been a decent keeper. 

No but he was a pretty good drug lord to be fair.

I blame it all on the fact that here were no Neil Grainger inspirational videos this season.

My lad is well miffed he was asked to leave the ground along with others who were going ott with some comments just because he was siting next to them