oneBoro Forum
Boro Badger

Boro v Chelsea (A) 0-3

Didn't expect anything different. Again sticking with the same no threat selections.

*** off Agnew you bald cock.

We're going to get thrashed here. Selecting Traore was a really bad decision and no one is closing down Fabregas. Chelsea are a far better team but it's been a poor showing by us thus far. I'm practically praying that we don't start with Agnew next season, he's a complete amateur. At least Karanka would have kept it tight.

Didn't expect anything different. Again sticking with the same no threat selections.

That last line made me laugh.. and I still am.

That last line made me laugh.. and I still am.

Do you think he has total alopecia?

Chelsea carving us open the same way time & time again is a marked contrast from Karanka's 80 page dossiers on the opposing team. I didn't like Karanka, but at least he was actually prepared to some degree. Agnew is embarrassing.

At least one under-performing baldy is already off to America

putting things in perspective a little. i dont think any team in the league would have come here tonight and stopped them.

Chelsea carving us open the same way time & time again is a marked contrast from Karanka's 80 page dossiers on the opposing team. I didn't like Karanka, but at least he was actually prepared to some degree. Agnew is embarrassing.

At least one under-performing baldy is already off to America

Any other manager would be tearing his hair out by now.

putting things in perspective a little. i dont think any team in the league would have come here tonight and stopped them.

Having said that, we got two warnings where they carved us open with the switch to their left at 0-0. And since then they scored twice that way. That's ***ing amateur either way you look at it

yes, in hindsight maybe switch stewy to the right traore to the left.

Yep, that's me done. Gonna watch SG1 instead.

On the plus side I've found the off button on my laptop:(

• Latest Posts

• The official FA guidelines are here... https://www.thefa.com/football-rules-governance/policies/player-registration/points-based-system It is the "GBE Mens Player Criteria Jan 2021" document. I used it to work out if Zinkernagel would it the 15 points required (when we were supposedly linked with him), my rough sums had him on 10 points. Not sure if Watford got his WP before this came into effect, or if they got an exemption or if I had completely miss calculated.  
    • Not just Roberts (x2) we have had Nmecha, Van le parra, Batth and Morrison all with very few appearances for us. I guess it will depend on whether the player is a youngster looking for experience, a lad looking to put himself in the shop window or someone they just want off the books.
    • That’s what I meant. It’s the same rules now for EU and non EU players. The rules for non EU players have been relaxed in line with the rules for EU players 
    • Redcar R I don't think it is down to the boots.  Browne stuck his leg well into the turf with an apparent intention of creating a "solid hip " to lever the player away.  We've all done it ! I was quite surprised that he got injured and tended to assume that it was because he'd used his inside leg to make it less obvious. I've seen a knee go back in again on its own but it is an odd and very upsetting sight to see a knee cap next to where is should be