• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a season to forget. Have we scored enough goals for a goal of the season competition?!

Looking forward to winning some games next season though!

We all knew it was coming!

Words so hard to describe how shocking this past season was.

A lot of questions need to be answered by the man himself, who for me is just as much as to blame as the players and Karanka!

Quality just not good enough.

We have been an embarrassment to the league, strive for something for 7years to not even give it a fight!!

Going to take a hell of a lot to gain the fans trust again.. However I will still be there supporting the club through the bad times

Utb

I remember saying earlier on this season that we were a championship quality side and some people criticised me for it. I'm very sad to be proven right.

Good summer clear out, new manager in and some good signings and we will be back in no time! Up The Boro!

Just not funny at all..showed a total lack of commitment from top to the bottom. Not one player deserves any praise

Gibson has had a very good season, I think Valdés and Clayton can hold their heads high performance wise. Negredo has impressed me and De Roon has improved as the season has gone on. Chambers has done well while Fabio can't be faulted on commitment.

I wouldn't be upset if Downing was let go, Ramirez can sod right off and Ayala has really rubbed me the wrong way.

I'm gonna reserve judgement on the club until August.

The fact is we, have a very difficult 3 months coming up. Screw it up and we're looking at another 7 years in that league.