oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

I'd be happy keeping Stuani as a backup wide player/striker his record of chipping in with goals was pretty decent in the Championship.

I'd be more inclined to ship out Traore, he'd bring in a bigger fee and contributes very little.

With a pre-season under his belt, and a year more experience, plus not playing against the better defenders in the country, I think Traore could be a real asset this year.

Seconded. I think out of all of our players, I want to keep hold of Traore and Fischer most. Reckon they will both have a terrific season if we do.

Agree with that, imo they have the potential to be top players in the championship and I think it would be daft to just let them leave based on last season, unless of course they are asking for a move.

Can't see why Fischer wouldn't do a better job than vossen, played at a higher level all his career.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A fee upwards to 20 million. Snap their hands off!

No wonder Monk wants the job. Whoever gets the job is going to have a nice hefty transfer kitty this summer.

It doesnt say they will pay £20m. That is how much they will have if they sell lucas biglia. They are likely to be able to match our asking price of £12 plus

There´s no way Lotito is going to pay up to 20 millions for him. Besides, whereas it is true that Biglia is going to AC Milan within the next couple of days, Lucas Torreira from Sampdoria is Lazio´s first choice as a replacement. De Roon is a very different type of player to Biglia and unless Simone Inzaghi is going to change Lazio´s formation next season, it would make no sense for them to bring in De Roon as a 1:1 replacement for Biglia.

No wonder Monk wants the job. Whoever gets the job is going to have a nice hefty transfer kitty this summer.

It doesnt say they will pay £20m. That is how much they will have if they sell lucas biglia. They are likely to be able to match our asking price of £12 plus

I know but we should be looking to make a profit on him given his successful stint in the Premier League. Between £12m-£15m if we stand firm.

Yeah I know, it just says that as long as we don't demand more than 20 Lazio will be able to match our valuation. Think the fee he goes for will be in between 12-15 mil. We should make a profit considering he did a good job in the prem, is now a full Dutch international and is already proven in the Serie A.

Yeah I know, it just says that as long as we don't demand more than 20 Lazio will be able to match our valuation. Think the fee he goes for will be in between 12-15 mil. We should make a profit considering he did a good job in the prem, is now a full Dutch international and is already proven in the Serie A.

I agree. Proved he can hack it in the prem and as you say already played serie A before so should be able to recoup whatbwe paid plus a profit. The new manager cant complain we dont have money for transfers!

It's early days yet for De Roon. One of our most valuable assets even if he didn't set the world alight.

I can't see us rushing him out the door when we might have a couple of clubs fighting over him. And you have to say even if we push our luck, we end up with a good player for the Championship who doesn't seem the type to *** and moan about it. Could be wrong on the last point, of course.

I reckon he'll leave but I don't think it will be done any time soon when we can make a fair bit out of his sale that could make the difference between one or two really good players for this level (and hopefully beyond).

De roons fee could potentially go a very long way to pay for Sako, Jota and Tom Lawrence (if Leicester want to sell.) Massive improvements on our squad in exchange for 1 player.