oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

West Ham are strongly interested in signing Adama Traore and have already entered discussions with Middlesbrough.

[via @ExWHUemployee]

giphy.gif

If we can get £10 million ish for him we should be all over that the man's not a footballer

Maybe monk feels he can work with him, everyone says he's so bad but yet once again a premiership team wants him. Fair enough if he's one of the players who caused issues and had attitude problems but that's the only reason I'd want him to leave.

Definitely don't want to see him sold, especially not for 10m. If we gave him a season in the Championship and he still didn't offer much, you could flog him for 5/6m easily based on a highlight reel. We could give him until January and then sell him off, hell its even worth giving him the first 4 games of the season in August and see how he gets on, his potential is far too high to not even give him a chance in a lower league. Especially not for the sake of 5m (ish) more than what he'd be worth in a year if he flops.

West Ham are strongly interested in signing Adama Traore and have already entered discussions with Middlesbrough.

[via @ExWHUemployee]

giphy.gif

If we can get £10 million ish for him we should be all over that the man's not a footballer

you so realise you put million there dont you???

Seems like more of an opinion piece to me with the bits toward the end.

Got to be lazy journalism that, talking of Bamford to go the other way if we get Assombolonga in. Idle speculation .. would be a dreadful start to our business if we lost Bamford to bring in a new forward. He's one of our brightest hopes and fully looking forward to seeing him get back into form with us. 

Would be great though if we managed to bring in Assombolonga to work alongside Patrick. Always been a fan of Britt and could see him here!

Exactly we have bamford here who is a good championship player, if we signed Britt and sold bamford we would still be a team with a good championship player. No progress, no building, pointless.

I'd agree plus at least with bamford you know what we're going to get, but the ideal and hopefully possibly situation is both of them. Could be a kind of poor mans yakubu and viduka partnership.

[via @ExWHUemployee]

Please let this be true

I don't want us to sell Traore, I think he'd be a beast in the Championship. If Monk likes playing with wingers, imagine Traore on the right with Bamford in the middle.

Sexual.

Only if that sexual experience didn't include and 'finish' or 'final product'...

I trust the Club to only accept bids that meet the value they place on players, however I would rather get rid of players not in the match day squad first, then replace them with starting 11 players, easier said than done but.... Traore stays until we get someone better in, De Roon stays until someone pays the money and the rest of last summers recruits, with the exception of Fabio and Fischer are told to find new clubs.