oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While Ekstra Bladet are usually well informed about Danish players, they claim to have sources close to Boro, which I refuse to believe they have. Certainly not close enough to know what Monk is thinking, I'd imagine they've phoned Mikkel Beck who is also an agent.

I want us to keep Fischer, think there is a player in there .

I agree, but I don't think it's a 'Monk' player. He's an inside forward and not particularly one of the 'thinker' types Monk goes for.

Ekstra Bladet apparently, the Gazette have it in their gossip section.

http://www.pressreader.com/denmark/ekstra-bladet/20170622/282063391967105

It says we are supposedly looking to ship Fischer to another club either permanently or on loan. I wouldn't trust Ekstrabladet too much though. The article is a huge load of ifs and buts. 

Mainz saying they are looking at a lot of players with interesting CVs. 

As Borodane said, it will probably be on loan if he goes to Mainz. They have two Danes already, so I guess it's plausible.

So Villa are going to pay terry 60k! That's 60k a week. In the Championship! 60K!

40k less than Negredo.

Negredo was in the Prem and we weren't paying all of it...

It is 20k less than Shelvey was in last season

How many of last seasons players would you like to see starting in next season's first 11?

I'm interested to see how many changes everyone thinks we should make.

I would start with Ripley/Dimi, Fabio, Ayala, Friend, Clayton, Forshaw and Bamford. That leaves a requirement of a new cb (If Gibson goes) and 3 attacking midfielder/forwards.