oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

When will people get realistic about potential targets, Burke has been liked with both Huddersfield and Brighton and I'm sure there'll be interest from more established premier league teams, he'd get plenty of game time at either of those clubs.

Heard Ronaldos available too :rolleyes:

I reckon we should just play Gestede out wide with his blistering pace.

At the risk of being called a bully, well played :)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When will people get realistic about potential targets, Burke has been liked with both Huddersfield and Brighton and I'm sure there'll be interest from more established premier league teams, he'd get plenty of game time at either of those clubs.

Nah mate, just cos he's quicker than Bamford doesn't make him as quick as Traore, who as it happens is a more appropriate fit for the position.

You probably planning on playing Bamford in central midfield as well are you?? :D

Being called a bully?? Why cos I contested someone getting personal?? There's always the FMTTM site if that's your thing.

Being called a bully?? Why cos I contested someone getting personal?? There's always the FMTTM site if that's your thing.

Everytime either myself or Brunners agrees with Will we get accused of bullying or being in a clique.

Oliver Burke would be a great signing.

We have been tracking him for 2 years haven't we...? Is he getting game time at Leipzig?

He appeared in 25 games last year but only had 617 minutes total.

He had half that in only 5 games in the Champo before being sold.

Everytime either myself or Brunners agrees with Will we get accused of bullying or being in a clique.

I like to call you my disciples.

Oliver Burke would be a great signing.

We have been tracking him for 2 years haven't we...? Is he getting game time at Leipzig?

He appeared in 25 games last year but only had 617 minutes total.

He had half that in only 5 games in the Champo before being sold.

Sure I read somewhere that only 5 of those 25 were as starter.

Maybe he would rather play for a team that is likely to be the dominating force in the championship and win promotion having cemented his place in that team than go to a team that is likely going to struggle and get relegated. Might not have a chance to show what he can really do if the team is constantly struggling. The lad has only just turned 20 and money shouldn't be a problem. He shouldn't be in a rush and needs to make the wise choice. Is he even ready for the Prem or does it mean another season mostly on the bench. We ought to have a strong case.

Yep he could see the benefit of being a regular in a good championship side, he's already spent a season frustrated at a top flight team not playing much and he's still at a stage of his career where development is more important than top flight football.

Given how difficult it was for us to attract players last year, I don't think they'll be rushing to Huddersfield- premiership or not! We have a decent amount to spend a good squad and are 2nd favourites for promotion. I don't think we should assume we're not a big draw for players. Couple that with a big name signing to open the gates and I'm sure we'll get some talented players by august!