oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We haven't signed anyone from Leeds, have we?

Except their manager & their entire backroom staff of course.

Coaches and assistants often follow a manager to a new club, I don't get how that's translating to having tunnel vision because someone on twitter has linked us with green.

These links are going to happen naturally, it's called *** poor or lazy journalism, like us needing a cb results is us linked with Bartley and Jansson etc. No need to have a meltdown!

Yep. The Internet journos will just be looking at any position we might need strengthening and then linking us to any Leeds player. Surprised we haven't been linked to that Viera fella yet.

Pretty sure he signed a new deal recently...

We haven't signed anyone from Leeds, have we?

Except their manager & their entire backroom staff of course.

Coaches and assistants often follow a manager to a new club, I don't get how that's translating to having tunnel vision because someone on twitter has linked us with green.

These links are going to happen naturally, it's called *** poor or lazy journalism, like us needing a cb results is us linked with Bartley and Jansson etc. No need to have a meltdown!

holy *** it was just a joke jesus christ.

Fair enough, saying u don't want us becoming middleeds Utd and calling him pedantic don't come across as a joke though.

Orta wants Felix Wiedwald from Bremen, highly rated GK.

I wonder if he's the one we're after, presumably any of Orta's targets will be known by our network.

Sky reckon Barragan is a sale and that we want to recoup most of the €3m we paid.

I have serious doubts that Betis are going to pay 3 million for a 30 year old Barragan. Bottom half Spanish clubs don't have much money. Somewhere around 1-2 million is probably more likely even though Boro wants to recoup the 3 million Euros they paid (which is what Sky is reporting - but who doesn't want to ideally recoup their money).

Whoa whoa whoa... stop there, time out, hold the phone.... we paid money for Barragan??

Orta wants Felix Wiedwald from Bremen, highly rated GK.

I wonder if he's the one we're after, presumably any of Orta's targets will be known by our network.

We definitely won't be signing any of Orta's targets if the club has any sense.