oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

I hope we're close to incomings want to bed as many in early in pre season as poss.

Pervert :)

Hey man I don't make fun of you for your life goals!

To be honest mine are fairly run-of-the-mill, although one does involve a toffee hammer and a plastic funnel.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who's this Matt Grimes from Swansea. Never heard of him. Read few reports we're in advanced talks to sign him for couple of million ..

He went to Leeds last season and then only played 7 times so...

I'd love us to go for Tom Laurence!

Had a blinding season at Ipswich, can play on either wings or as a number 10 and may be able to get him on a loan deal.

He would be my top target

Who's this Matt Grimes from Swansea. Never heard of him. Read few reports we're in advanced talks to sign him for couple of million ..

He went to Leeds last season and then only played 7 times so..7

Aahh that'll be why i couldn't find any vids highlights from his time at Leeds then .. just seen one from his time at another lower league side .. looks totally ordinary to me. 

If we are signing him at the fee reported then it's not hugely encouraging  :-/

Only early days in the window. Hopefully some bigger names will be coming through in the next few weeks.

He went to Leeds last season and then only played 7 times so..7

Aahh that'll be why i couldn't find any vids highlights from his time at Leeds then .. just seen one from his time at another lower league side .. looks totally ordinary to me. 

If we are signing him at the fee reported then it's not hugely encouraging  :-/

Only early days in the window. Hopefully some bigger names will be coming through in the next few weeks.

Its some Leeds fan chatting ***e

Had a blinding season at Ipswich, can play on either wings or as a number 10 and may be able to get him on a loan deal.

I cant see it personally, Monk favours quick and direct forwards and Lawrence isn't either of those is he? (as talented as he is)

I cant see it personally, Monk favours quick and direct forwards and Lawrence isn't either of those is he? (as talented as he is)

I'd describe him as quick and direct, he isn't lightning quick but he's quick enough. Monk brought Sigurdsson back from spurs and he's neither quick or direct either tbf.

However, Ramirez being bang average is what we've been served up with for a majority of his performances.

Not in the Championship. In the Championship, Ramirez promoted us.

I think that's a slight exaggeration, fabbrini more than played his part in the first half of the season.

I'd describe him as quick and direct, he isn't lightning quick but he's quick enough. Monk brought Sigurdsson back from spurs and he's neither quick or direct either tbf.

He would be an excellent addition to both our build up play and creating and scoring chances, in our team I think he could provide that X factor in the final third that we've been lacking.

Has anyone heard anything about the fee we got for Fischer?

Monk reminds me of my self on FM selling everyone possible! Never turns out well for me though.

Apparently we've got back nearly all of what we paid for him, not heard an exact figure as yet.

Has anyone heard anything about the fee we got for Fischer?

Monk reminds me of my self on FM selling everyone possible! Never turns out well for me though.

I was thinking the same thing! Then I end up buying 10+ players who never gel regardless of their ability. I'm slightly worried about next season at this moment in time. Hopefully there's a lot going on behind the scenes and we hear something soon!