oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Personally think that we should be targeting players for loan or purchase who are on the fringes of clubs like Chelsea ***nal spurs liverpool, spurs have sold on a few good midfielders recently for what Norwich allegedly want for a guy entering his last year and with no resale value. Targeting players like Loftus- Cheek would excite me far more.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting bit in Tallentire's article about our attacking midfield options. When talking about Stuani, he says:

Boro already have Patrick Bamford and Rudy Gestede pushing for a place in attack and if the club are successful in signing Britt Assombalonga, competition for places will be even more cut throat.

It's noticeable that he doesn't say 'if the club sign a striker', but names Assombalonga specifically. I get the feeling it might be quite close.

Interesting bit in Tallentire's article about our attacking midfield options. When talking about Stuani, he says:

Boro already have Patrick Bamford and Rudy Gestede pushing for a place in attack and if the club are successful in signing Britt Assombalonga, competition for places will be even more cut throat.

It's noticeable that he doesn't say 'if the club sign a striker', but names Assombalonga specifically. I get the feeling it might be quite close.

If we sign him it will be a record transfer fee... was chatting with some boro fans at York yesterday and we will be paying 16mil to get him... apparently