oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like Charly Musonda is off to Celtic for £5m, he's a very classy left winger with pace and great potential!

Surely someone we should be looking at

Ah I've wanted him here for ages

Looks like Charly Musonda is off to Celtic for £5m, he's a very classy left winger with pace and great potential!

Don't think we can compete with Celtic, top flight football, champions league, wages, etc

Don't think we can compete with Celtic, top flight football, champions league, wages, etc

I would say the standard of the championship is better than the SPL and as a young player surely the potential of being one season away from promotion the the EPL and a nice pay rise would be a tempting offer

Gunter supposedly has a £1.5m release clause in his contract, makes you wonder why nobody has bought him?

Watching him in the play offs he didn't look that great in either game, less technique than friend but I guess it depends on what monk wants from his full backs.

He's pretty meh to be honest.

I thought he was Readings best player in the Play off final and nearly all their best moments came down the right hand side (albeit there wasn't lots of them to be truthful).

He's technically very good, but better coming forward than he is going the other way.

One of those players who never reached the heights he was expected to as a youngster, but he's come back into form in the later stages of his career. Im a little surprised given he seems to be a similar type of player to Fabio, so I'm guessing Monk wants his full-backs to push on into midfield.

When we were linked to Gunter last summer nobody wanted us to sign him so what's changed now? He's awful from what I've seen of him. Rather have Fabio and Friend first choice full backs and some competition brought in. Don't think Friend will leave this summer.

When we were linked to Gunter last summer nobody wanted us to sign him so what's changed now? He's awful from what I've seen of him. Rather have Fabio and Friend first choice full backs and some competition brought in. Don't think Friend will leave this summer.

Our division has changed for a start.

Were in a different league for a start KM, if the 1.5m quoted is true then its a no brainer tbh, he is exactly the kind of player to come in and give competition for players, as you said we need.

Doesn't mean we need to start targeting bog standard Championship players. What will we do next time we get promoted? Need to be looking at players who can make the step up.

Doesn't mean we need to start targeting bog standard Championship players. What will we do next time we get promoted? Need to be looking at players who can make the step up.

Matt Lowton is a completely average right back who's been promoted and avoided relegation with Burnley.

Saw Ayala last night at doncaster services.Buying a costa,make of it as you will.

Ayala likes coffee?

If it was a 'Fair Tade' coffee maybe Ayala is off and we're getting a new tea lady???

Saw Ayala last night at doncaster services.Buying a costa,make of it as you will.

Ayala likes coffee?

Think you missed the part about it being a 'Costa' man... ;)