oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think our recruitment of British based players has been pretty good other than gestede and guedioura who were blatant panic buys anyway.

All the uk based signings up until last season have rarely let us down, I don't really know much about Christie so I'll wait and see how he does.

Cyrus Christie: Only Cotterill (47) & Knockaert (42) made more accurate crosses from open play than Christie (39) in the C'ship last season

Via: @WhoScored on Twitter

Can't be too bad a crossing then can he!

Not seen it mentioned but Gaston was pictured training with the first teamsquad in the last set of pictures released.

I'm not surprised, I imagine at the moment, Garrrry needs all the players he can to make up the numbers in an 11 a side practice match.

Cyrus Christie: Only Cotterill (47) & Knockaert (42) made more accurate crosses from open play than Christie (39) in the C'ship last season

That is encouraging!

I take back my George Friend comment in that case.

The Norwich fans are devastated about Howson. Can't say the same for Derby fans regarding Christie mind.

I've seen some much more balanced views on Christie on their forum since it happens. Seems that a lot of the dislike for him stems from an interview he did where he apparently claimed he was one of the best fullbacks in the league.

The Norwich fans are devastated about Howson.  Can't say the same for Derby fans regarding Christie mind.

I've seen some much more balanced views on Christie on their forum since it happens. Seems that a lot of the dislike for him stems from an interview he did where he apparently claimed he was one of the best fullbacks in the league.

i imagine he is. not many full international right backs in this league.