oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It will be drawn out because of ***ing Burnley and their ***ty bids but he will hope for the premiership football.

Then no doubt some pumped up championship team will decide they fancy him aswell.

For that money we should be a few offers around, Britt, Gayle, afobe maybe even aboubakar if those wolves rumours are true and see which one has most momentum.

Absolutely delighted to have Howson, he's likely to be out no.10 next year if you picked a squad today. Christie, don't know a lot about him but he's a full international so I'm pleased with that.

Just a couple of wingers and a forward now - then maybe one or two to leave and we're about ready for the season

Absolutely delighted to have Howson, he's likely to be out no.10 next year if you picked a squad today. Christie, don't know a lot about him but he's a full international so I'm pleased with that.

Just a couple of wingers and a forward now - then maybe one or two to leave and we're about ready for the season

I think he will play deeper than a ten. He's been more of a centre mid the last few seasons. Also whilst he is creative for a cm he's not as creative as I would like for a number ten. He could do a job there, but if we play with a ten I would prefer someone better than him there and him deeper.

I think he will play deeper than a ten. He's been more of a centre mid the last few seasons. Also whilst he is creative for a cm he's not as creative as I would like for a number ten. He could do a job there, but if we play with a ten I would prefer someone better than him there and him deeper.

My thoughts too CF.

Assombalonga spotted in Boro !! #utb

From some guy on twitter.

Is Boro a city in USA where he is currently on pre season tour with Forest?

Middlesboro, Kentucky.

Marlborough, Massachusetts I believe - he had a pair of Juninho mittens on.

see a few comments across the forums saying people think christie will be back up right back to fabio??

anyone really see that happening? i mean fabio did okay at left back, but on the whole he was a bit useless at doing his job (defending) mainly at rb. never seen him look as dodgy at lb. i think fabio will be an asset in the champo but i cant see him being first choice at rb or lb.

He was only useless there once Agnew had messed up our defence, people were saying he was our best summer signing before that.

Also Nsue was more than comfortable at rb in the championship and out of his depth in the prem, Fabio will be fine.