oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Boro

More movement and @Bernardo_EZ has completed a permanent switch to Girona. ?

Good luck Bernardo!

Thank God for that. One of the worst defenders I've seen for us. Such poor decision making. Not bad in the air but says it all that he's moving to the Segunda.

see a few comments across the forums saying people think christie will be back up right back to fabio??

anyone really see that happening? i mean fabio did okay at left back, but on the whole he was a bit useless at doing his job (defending) mainly at rb. never seen him look as dodgy at lb. i think fabio will be an asset in the champo but i cant see him being first choice at rb or lb.

Short memory.

@Boro

Good luck Bernardo!

Hallelujah! A complete and utter duck egg

Current centre backs: Gibson, Ayala, Fry, Baptiste

With Gibson likely to move on, would expect us to be looking at bringing 2 centre backs in

we doing well here like barragan and bernardo both flopped and have gone sharpish. Christie replacing barragan and baptiste coming back to replace bernardo. 2 million spent and we have a improved defence on less wages to i bet. if ayala and gibbo stay we are pretty much sorted now defense wise.

see a few comments across the forums saying people think christie will be back up right back to fabio??

anyone really see that happening? i mean fabio did okay at left back, but on the whole he was a bit useless at doing his job (defending) mainly at rb. never seen him look as dodgy at lb. i think fabio will be an asset in the champo but i cant see him being first choice at rb or lb.

Short memory.

@Boro

Good luck Bernardo!

Hallelujah! A complete and utter duck egg

short memory? you mean good memory, i remember him being the same for a few years until one decent season for cardiff and looking okay standing in for george. if he was our full time lb/rb i'd be worried. although i do like him in that nsue sense. i see his weaknesses but i see his strengths to. hes not my boo boy. barragan was with benardo next in line. been a good window getting shot of those two so quick.  :D