oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

There are reports that Nacer Chadli has had a barney with Pulis at West Brom. I know he's completely out of our league but it would be a dream if we could make a cheeky bid and get him for next season. He would destroy the Championship.

Anyway, I'll keep dreaming.

Not only is that beyond dreaming,the last thing we need is a flambouyant attacker with a questionable attitude on big wages. Rather have Maddison from Posh.

This. We need players who see coming to us as a step up, not like they are doing us a favour.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Considering we're already selling Fischer, Downing and Gaston, I don't see us selling Adama. Also the report says 7 mil, we know West Ham pulled out because we wanted 16 at a minimum.

Also an update on some names mentioned on here:

Ruben Loftus-Cheek - think LinoJo wanted him? Southampton are interested. As are Newcastle and Brighton.

Leonardo Ulloa - who Tom proper fancies - looks set to hook up with someone in La Liga. Getafe, Betis and Levante are all keen. Soz Tom.

Villa close to completing Sam Johnstone deal.

We seem to have completely moved on from him. Wonder if it's because we rate Darlow much higher or if we got indications that Johnstone wasn't signing here.

twitter saying 15m bid from Watford for Assomabolonga accepted by forest

If that is true we have no chance.  I'm sure they have back-up plans.  I'd like Afobe to be one of them.

twitter saying 15m bid from Watford for Assomabolonga accepted by forest

Anyone reputable?

If Britt is going elsewhere, I'd hope we are looking for people like Ings and Callum Wilson as well as Afobe

On Assombalonga think it'll drag on for sometime, they will want to sell to a prem club but he may want to come here.

Why would he want to come here over a prem club?