oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Every paper except the Gazette seem to think Britt is as good as done, are the Gazette just waiting on the all clear from the club before reporting it?

I've only seen links to The S*n. can't see anywhere else reporting it.

http://m.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/watford-cool-interest-as-middlesbrough-close-in-on-nottingham-forest-striker/story-30438505-detail/story.html

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/15408653.Transfer_round_up__Middlesbrough_on_verge_of___23m_double_including_Forest_man__Sunderland_to_sign_two_more_as_Newcastle_up_bid_for_Canaries_man/?ref=twtrec

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ekstra Bladet reporting the Braithwaite is undergoing his medical today. Have a few quotes with a guy called Jacob Gaxe Gregersen who is apparently Boros advisor in Scandinavia. He specifically mentions that Boro have been following Braithwaite for several years and that Gill has done extensive scouting on the player and has had him top of his wishlist for a very long time. This is not something that has just occured spontaniously.

Ekstra Bladet reporting the Braithwaite is undergoing his medical today. Have a few quotes with a guy called Jacob Gaxe Gregersen who is apparently Boros advisor in Scandinavia. He specifically mentions that Boro have been following Braithwaite for several years and that Gill has done extensive scouting on the player and has had him top of his wishlist for a very long time. This is not something that has just occured spontaniously.

A Gill special , may God have mercy on us all

was gill ignored then? why get him now when we needed him last season. unless he only just became interested in a move.

Who else are you reffering to? Think we've been badly let down in recent seasons by Orta and Karankas bias for south european players.

Who else are you reffering to? Think we've been badly let down in recent seasons by Orta and Karankas bias for south european players.

South European players like Fischer, Ramirez, Downing, Gestede and others?

was gill ignored then? why get him now when we needed him last season. unless he only just became interested in a move.

I'm thinking Gill was probably ignored on a number of suggestions while Orta and Karanka worked in tandem.

South European players like Fischer, Ramirez, Downing, Gestede and others?

Haha, I was way off. SHould maybe just have said bias towards their own players, however Fischer probably wasn't "theirs" and by the time we signed Gestede I think Gibson had lost faith in Orta.

Forest fan I know reckons Burnley about to drop 20m on Assombalonga. Not sure how reliable but a heads up not to get hopes up if that's true.

This might explain Braithwaite happening very suddenly too.

Forest fan I know reckons Burnley about to drop 20m on Assombalonga. Not sure how reliable but a heads up not to get hopes up if that's true.

I can't see that, you don't go from offering 8m then 8m + Darikwa to then suddenly jump up to 20m. The forest fans are incredibly bitter from what I've read, and on another note, they all hate Bamford and reckon he wouldn't improve their side....

Ha. Why would they offer 20m when our offer of 14m is apparently enough. There is no way Burnley are going from 8m to 20m in a week.