oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

All of this begs the question

Where the *** was this money last summer and in Jan. Wtf is that about.

My thoughts exactly

This is certainly something that bugs me about the fees being pushed around this window.

But at least that is happening now. We can look back at last year and see it for the clear wasted opportunity that it was but it does no good in the here and now to spend too much time worrying about it.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm hoping Traore can learn a thing or two from

Braithwaite... He's ambidextrous, likes to cut inside and times his shots excellently with good, natural technique. He's fast - obviously not insane like Adama - but his brain works just as quickly, so fingers crossed Adama keeps a close eye on him in training and starts to develop his own game with some of what he sees.

As is stands I see Braithwaite on the left and Bamford or Traore (if he stays) on the right. Ramirez #10, again if he stays. If Ramirez goes then Bamford in the middle and Stuani on the right (ugh.)

Now we just need a keeper and Assombalonga sorted.

Nice to see he's going out to Portugal like. Getting mixed in straight away

Surprised that he's going out for 2 days, but glad that he is. Thought he'd have had a few days to sort stuff out and get moved.

Reckon that Monk must want to see him in action on Saturday.

So Braithwaite done, all attention on Assombalonga who is back tomorrow and a GK.

Wonder who the first choice GK target is Darlow/Randolph/Westwood and who are decoys to try force clubs to decide, whoever it is we don't seem to want to go over 5m which is fair enough.

I'd rather Randolph be our first choice. It's reasonable for both clubs and shouldn't involve any need to bring Traore to the table any more. Don't see Wednesday selling Westwood. Not that fond of Darlow anyway.

Think Westwood was our initial first choice and then Darlow but due to circumstances Randolph now looks like the most viable option. Would also make a lot of sense for both West Ham and the player if they get Hart. Very good keeper.