oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

He's going to ruin another club isn't he?

Yeah I think he will. Such an overrated manager. Spends piles of cash and jumps at the first opportunity if things don't start working. Leaves clubs in financial oblivion

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be shocked if they're willing to blow their salary cap on an untested Championship striker, but if they do then fair play to them.

Maybe wages isn't important as playing premier league football... I hope he is wrong I think he would be a perfect foil for Bamford and Braithwaite / Traore

He'd have to leave half the money we're offering on the table to fit the wage cap at Burnley.

I really, really struggle to see that.

I'd be shocked if they're willing to blow their salary cap on an untested Championship striker, but if they do then fair play to them.

Maybe wages isn't important as playing premier league football... I hope he is wrong I think he would be a perfect foil for Bamford and Braithwaite / Traore

He'd have to leave half the money we're offering on the table to fit the wage cap at Burnley.

Perhaps football is more important than money to him, he might not be a total mercenary.

Where does he play for Denmark? 1 goal in 16 matches.

And as it was foretold the negativity started on the day he signed.

Hilarious. Are you sure that's negativity. Could it just not be a genuine question wondering how good the singing is?

And the acolytes of the Way of Doom did appear to defend their negativity.  For it was foretold.

:D :D :D

I'm not sure that the term "forcing through" sits well with me.

I would like to think that if Britt was to join us, it would be of his own volition.

Nobody is forcing anyone. We will merely be saying that we have to think of ourselves too, and if he doesn't think this is the right move for him then we'd like to move on to other targets. And then we'll give him the full salespitch. I suspect this is the time for him to make a decision on his future. Join us or stay at Forest and gamble on a Prem club coming in for his services later.

Perhaps football is more important than money to him, he might not be a total mercenary.

I want to live in whatever world you live in.

You're not a mercenary for accepting 60k here as opposed to 35k at Burnley even if they are currently a Prem team. It's just human nature and as long as he does the job I couldn't care less for his reasons to join us. Someone said he is on 40k at Forest and only the most romantic would think that he'd take wagecut to join Burnley.

He's going to ruin another club isn't he?

Yeah I think he will. Such an overrated manager. Spends piles of cash and jumps at the first opportunity if things don't start working. Leaves clubs in financial oblivion

He'll have knee troubles by December. I really struggle to understand why any club owner is willing to give him money to spend. Especially when all his targets are players with no resale value.

Watching Braithwaite's interview on MFC, his English is absolutely perfect. That can only help him settle in and find his feet quicker. Seems like a decent bloke as well.

Scandinavians in general all have excellent english.

Very true. His was/is, however, flawless for all intensive purposes so just pointing another positive out.