oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

How come my Rep points have gone down without a negative rating...? Bit weird...

Downsouth had a 'Purge' of old members that haven't logged in or posted in the last 3 years. If they had rated you before they will disappear when deleted

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there actually anything new to suggest that Burnley are going to/have upped their offer of 8m + player? Or is it just that they're expected to?

Was forest's 'deadline' today or sunday?

How come my Rep points have gone down without a negative rating...? Bit weird...

Downsouth had a 'Purge' of old members that haven't logged in or posted in the last 3 years. If they had rated you before they will disappear when deleted

Ah that's why I've lost all the rep points that Terry Loves Boro used to give me. :P

Remember Thomas Meunier? Belgian RB we were apparently close to signing before he went to PSG? Yeah? ... Looks like he's off to Real Madrid.

If only we'd got Lindelhof and Meunier over the line...

Remember Thomas Meunier? Belgian RB we were apparently close to signing before he went to PSG? Yeah? ... Looks like he's off to Real Madrid.

Interesting, maybe it wasn't our scouting department that was the problem after all.

Harry Maguire too...

Harry Maguire too...

Aye, there's another! It is encouraging that we've identified these players. Just a shame we didn't manage to get them over the line. Same with Roberto Carlos before he went to Inter back in the day.

Just realised that we've still made a profit this summer:

Outs:

Rhodes £10 million

Bernardo £4.5 million

Fischer £2.5 million

Money made: £17 million

Ins:

Christie £2 million

Howson £5 million

Braithwaite £9 million

Spend: £16 million

Profit: £1 million