oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Thanks Teacider. At least the it shows the club is certainly not just fooling around but instead keeping plenty of irons in the fire.

Sam Larsson looks like a decent player. Very good season in Holland last year, 24 years old and an international with Sweden. Would be a bit pricey though I imagine.

That Boudebouz fella seems a bit ambitious at least on paper. Earlier in the summer it was claimed that a host of Prem clubs including Everton, Newcastle and Southampton were after the £13 million rated player.

Don't know anything about the two though.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Met someone from the club at a friends’ BBQ over the weekend so got a few bits of info to pass on!

Assombalonga – pretty much as has been reported – we’ve a deal agreed in principle but the interest from prem teams is complicating things. It will be resolved this week – not sure which way it will go though.

GK – again most of this reported already – Darlow is top choice, but have interest in multiple others if that doesn’t pan out.

CB – We’re expecting Gibson to go but no contact so far – working on options to strengthen but no details L

Attacking options – we are in talks about 3 players that so far haven’t been mentioned (as far as I’m aware – Ryad Boudebouz (sp?) and Sam Larsson – not close on either one atm but we’re exploring options. There is also talks ongoing with another Striker if Assombalonga doesn’t pan out – can’t give name of that one though as things are closer to happening – if the Ass deal falls through could be done by the weekend.

That’s all I got – no idea how reliable the info is but I pass it on as I heard it so take it however seriously you deem fit! Something to start the week off at least!

fm13 this last was an absolute bargain and class potential acm, signed him every save. you could get him in the champo to.  i'd be buzzing if we got him.  :D

Just a few google searches. Celta Vigo have had a bit of about 5 million pounds rejected last week for Larsson. Heerenveen are demanding about 8-9 million. He was also linked to Fiorentina a few weeks ago. Seems like he is definately leaving Holland this summer, but I guess we will only have a chance if top flight clubs pass on him. I doubt we can beat the lure of Celta Vigo and Fiorentina. We might offer more money but La Liga and Serie A is probably too much a pull.

Regarding Boudebouz it looks like he is heavily linked to sevilla over the weekend with a deal of around 10 million Euros mentioned.

Just seen that sky bet have taken ge assombalonga market off and then saw a tweet from someone that works for sky bet saying something along the lines of 'assombalonga to boro.. Will be a very good signing that'

Could hear something today maybe? Gazette have been very quiet this morning

Sam Larsson is a tricky winger. A bit light weight so not sure that he would be suitable to the championship. Also seems quite expensive with the quoted prices of 8-9 million..

Would rather spend that money on Jota or someone that we know can do it in this league.

Just seen that sky bet have taken ge assombalonga market off and then saw a tweet from someone that works for sky bet saying something along the lines of 'assombalonga to boro.. Will be a very good signing that'

Could hear something today maybe? Gazette have been very quiet this morning

It was on this morning around 8ish when I checked - we were 1/2 favourites. Obviously had an influx of bets.

Sam Larsson is a tricky winger. A bit light weight so not sure that he would be suitable to the championship. Also seems quite expensive with the quoted prices of 8-9 million..

Would rather spend that money on Jota or someone that we know can do it in this league.

That said I also cannot see us spending that kind of money on left sided player having just brought in Braithwaite for 9 million who is likely to play that position. A loan deal like our interest in Ojo would make more sense.

That said I also cannot see us spending that kind of money on left sided player having just brought in Braithwaite for 9 million who is likely to play that position. A loan deal like our interest in Ojo would make more sense.

Pretty sure he plays on the right no? Maby alt. To Stuani If Traore is out the door?