oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If ***nal are selling Chambers to palace do you think they'd be coming after our Ben :s

If ***nal are selling Chambers to palace do you think they'd be coming after our Ben :s

nah I can't see it. It doesn't really make sense to let Chambers go and then pay more for Gibson Imo. Unless they specifically want a left sided CB.

Reckon they might do the actual deal tonight and do the whole PR shenanigans tomorrow

Was just about to post this. Get a few hours of Britt taking a look around the broom cupboards and the loos before a nice pic with bausor and his weird gurnface

Reckon they might do the actual deal tonight and do the whole PR shenanigans tomorrow

The autocorrect probably just keeping f***ing his name up on the contract.

Ass bungalow

A sausage longer

Asshole bingo

And so on.....

Ace um bongo

The autocorrect probably just keeping f***ing his name up on the contract.

Ass bungalow

A sausage longer

Asshole bingo

And so on.....

Ace um bongo

assombalonga is an anagram of a boss goal man.

• Like 1

I hope we make a cringeworthy announcement like everyone else seems to be doing. Firstly, he's going to be a record transfer for the club so if it's just a simple one liner they normally roll out it would be a major fart and secondly it would wind the forest fans up even more.

I hope we get another 'pointing Bausor' pic, but this time he's pointing at something else.

I have an EastEnders themed idea but it's best if I don't share it given all the Corrie and Emmerdale fans on here. :P