oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Jacob Murphy to Newcastle has gone through. I'd say that the chances of Norwich selling us his brother after that are slim to nonexistent.

Unless he wants to move up here to be close to he's brother.

Not sure why you would think selling one rules out selling the other. If they are strapped for cash then surely it is likely. And with his brother having left it may well unsettle him a little. Plus moving closer to his brother makes sense. That's if we are indeed interested and it's not just fans talking

I think it's because that's what Norwich have said

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jacob Murphy to Newcastle has gone through. I'd say that the chances of Norwich selling us his brother after that are slim to nonexistent.

Not sure why you would think selling one rules out selling the other. If they are strapped for cash then surely it is likely. And with his brother having left it may well unsettle him a little. Plus moving closer to his brother makes sense. That's if we are indeed interested and it's not just fans talking

Regulation. Our player isn't for sale.....up your offer and he might be

That, and they've already sold Howson from their first team squad, and Prichard is injured.

De Pena cost more than £2.5mill according to the Gazette blog now he's gone for nothing

Can't wait for Boro's latest statement "Actually I think you'll find it's £2.38m and Anthony Vickers has a *** earring."

De Pena cost more than £2.5mill according to the Gazette blog now he's gone for nothing

Can't wait for Boro's latest statement "Actually I think you'll find it's £2.38m and Anthony Vickers has a *** earring."

:D

I honestly didn't watcha single Brentford game last season, I take it he was particularly impressive?

Tbh I'm just going on their highlights videos haha but he looks the best of the lot on there I think, a lot of his saves came from close range efforts as he was left exposed by their defence.

Maybe they think he's a poor organiser or something.

Fair enough, from what I've seen Westwood would be a stand out candidate but I'm guessing Sheff Wed have declared him unavailable

Just wondering why you think Westwood is a stand-out candidate, whilst Randolph is a no-go?

As an Ireland fan, I've watched both play quite a bit internationally and for me, although I'm also a big fan of Westwood, Randolph is the superior of the two. An opinion shared by Martin O'Neill. Randolph is also the younger of the two.

This. I much prefer Randolph also having watched them both for the boys in green. Also watched quite a lot of West ham last season and from what i seen I preferred him to Adrien too.

A couple of things for me personally, firstly I'd say from what I've seen, Westwood is the more consistent of the two, Randolph had the most errors leading to goals in the premier league last season which makes me question his concentration. Also, my mate (who's opinion I trust quite a lot) is a goalkeeper coach and has worked with Randolph, and when I got in touch with him last week to ask about Randolph, he wasn't overly complimentary. Anyway that's my side of it, I haven't watched either of them like a Hawk specifically,but I had my reservations and my mate agreeing kinda sinched it for me

I honestly didn't watcha single Brentford game last season, I take it he was particularly impressive?

Tbh I'm just going on their highlights videos haha but he looks the best of the lot on there I think, a lot of his saves came from close range efforts as he was left exposed by their defence.

Maybe they think he's a poor organiser or something.

Fair enough, from what I've seen Westwood would be a stand out candidate but I'm guessing Sheff Wed have declared him unavailable

Just wondering why you think Westwood is a stand-out candidate, whilst Randolph is a no-go?

As an Ireland fan, I've watched both play quite a bit internationally and for me, although I'm also a big fan of Westwood, Randolph is the superior of the two. An opinion shared by Martin O'Neill. Randolph is also the younger of the two.

This.  I much prefer Randolph also having watched them both for the boys in green. Also watched quite a lot of West ham last season and from what i seen I preferred him to Adrien too.

He had a much worse goals conceded to games played ratio than Adrian.