oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

J.T, I'd have to look up that stat about Randolph again when I get a sec but I'm pretty sure it was from Opta Joe, not certain on the criteria myself.

Never before, true enough, my mate last coached him approx 2 years ago so it's certainly reasonable to say he may have improved. Anyway we'll see, he won't be my first choice put that way

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuani defo in Spain do we know?

Someone said he was on a flight tonight.

I know someone who works indirectly with the players and was at work at rockcliffe today and told my colleague ( as he comes in my work ) that stuani left early to get a flight to Spain this afternoon.

I know someone who works indirectly with the players and was at work at rockcliffe today and told my colleague ( as he comes in my work ) that stuani left early to get a flight to Spain this afternoon.

imagine if we get 5/6 million for him i'd be buzzing. we could get a much more suitable(better) player for that.

imagine if we get 5/6 million for him i'd be buzzing. we could get a much more suitable(better) player for that.

If Girona are happy to pay £4m for Espinose I'd be expecting £6m for Stuani.

If Girona are happy to pay £4m for Espinose I'd be expecting £6m for Stuani.

yes that's what i was thinking.