oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think Randolph is a solid signing. Not great certainly not bad. Last time we were promoted we had a solid, unspectacular keeper, prone to the odd calamity. If we do keep Gibbo Friend that's all we'll need. As nice as it is not every signing can be a worldie (at championship level)

Another Friday signing!

I make that 5 signings on three consecutive Friday's.

It's not complete so by their own rules shouldn't be in the public domain. They are making themselves look silly.

Not excited at all by Randolph and judging by West Ham reactions they are delighted to get rid. Hopefully he turns out to be a good buy....

Judging by the West Ham fans on the Boro twitter feed they're highly complimentary of him.

Some Tweets:

Not Gonna Lie, Kinda Jealous That Boro Have Got Randolph... Really Good Keeper On His Day #SAFC #Boro

Did we make the right choice in letting Darren go?

In either case, he will be missed! Good luck, Darren!

#COYI

Sad to see Randolph move but will keep an eye on Boro's results from now on. Great keeper on his day #goodluckDazza

I can't believe Randolph is going I'm emotional

And Graeme Bailey reckons he's 'average at best' - so

I'm inclined to think he'll be phenomenal as Bailey is a right ***.

I don't mind them announcing it, but what if something comes up before he's signed?.. Egg on face springs to mind

Im surprised by them announcing it tonight, I've just assumed that when theyve done it before that the medical is probably already done and theyre just getting the pictures taken and waiting for paperwork to be sent and yhe go aheads etc. Obviously not.

That'll be four keepers on the books, Randolph, Dimi, Ripley & Meijas. Wonder whether Meijas will be off or maybe even Ripley. I'd prefer to keep Rippers as I have a soft spot for anyone coming out of the youth set up but him getting linked back to Oldham again in the gazette makes me wonder if he is the more likely

Josh Murphy or Burke next please boro!

Or both, isn't one a right winger and the other a left winger?

Yeah if you want to spend another 20-30mil on wingers, sure.

Not excited at all by Randolph and judging by West Ham reactions they are delighted to get rid. Hopefully he turns out to be a good buy....

i'm not that bothered, here's why

Dimi and Ripley will probably be fine in this division

If he doesn't do well I can see Monk dropping him, and one of the two above getting a game

He can't be any worse than Valdes [this line is for you Brunners]   :)

Josh Murphy or Burke next please boro!

Or both, isn't one a right winger and the other a left winger?

Yeah if you want to spend another 20-30mil on wingers, sure.

WHY NOT?! :D