oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Reckon given the current make up of that, Soisalo might be included. Chapman perhaps too, then players like Tavernier floating in and out of contention throughout the season.

Any news on when Squad Numbers come out? Will be interesting to see which of the youth lads get a number.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we're interested in fletcher at West Ham we might have lost interest a bit in ojo, I know he's not a traditional winger like ojo but he is a 'left of a 3' type of player isn't he?

If we're interested in fletcher at West Ham we might have lost interest a bit in ojo, I know he's not a traditional winger like ojo but he is a 'left of a 3' type of player isn't he?

Fletcher is a Centre Forward who can play wide left; kind of opposite to Braithwaite. Very different player to Ojo (more suited to the 4-3-3 than the 4-2-3-1 if playing wide), but potentially - aye - a different option as you say.

Considerable interest in him too I think? Leeds, Wolves, Reading - even Watford & Burnley have been linked.

Fedor Cernych close to signing. Lithuanian attacker, captain of the national team. Plays either flank and can cover up top. €1m, 26 years old currently at Jagiellonia Bialystok in Poland.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/middlesbrough-close-signing-national-team-captain-next-hours/

Yep we all know who that is.

Aye. Loved that game where he nutmegged Ronaldo whilst giving a piggy back to the spirit of George Best. Instant legend. :D

He's Polish? we'll sell loads of shirts in Trowbridge

He's Lithuanian and playing in Poland.

@Middlesborough - Aye, could be the next Tarmo Kink. If we're lucky the next Szilard Nemeth ;)