oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

I was thinking there that if we did sell a few more such as Gibson, gaston and maybe traore I wouldn't be surprised if we actually went out and bought ojo, they were willing to sell him to Newcastle.

Also wouldn't mind us testing the water on Jordan Ibe should traore leave.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@HITCdeadlineday

Transfer news: Middlesbrough's Patrick Bamford could be ideal for Celtic #celticfc #middlesbroughfc #patrickbamford

https://t.co/KK8qH6loOA

Can we stop posting these opinion articles as transfers news?

Also, to whoever said the other day that HITC aren't trying to pass these ***ty opinion pieces off as transfer news, this one literally has transfer news in front of the headline...

Strangely enough it seems we've got the choice of Shotton or Flint and it looks like we might actually chose Shotton. That should then pave the way for Flint to Brum. Birmingham fans actually saying Shotton was at our training ground today.

Strangely enough it seems we've got the choice of Shotton or Flint and it looks like we might actually chose Shotton. That should then pave the way for Flint to Brum. Birmingham fans actually saying Shotton was at our training ground today.

If that's true whyyyyyyy Birmingham must be laughing.

flint might have been coming as a first teamer to replace gibbo. with shotton only coming in as a squad player. i doubt it was a choice between flint and shotton and we chose shotton. although they both coud be seen as just squad players behind gibbo and ayala.

That's what I would have thought but I looked on twitter and most of them seem to be sad that he's leaving.

I think it's an ok signing, he'll be 3rd or 4th choice and it'll probably help with the downing deal

I genuinely don't think Shotton is an improvement on Baptiste or Fry. I've been a huge fan of our recruitment this summer, but Shotton is one I just can't get my head around...

Bristol City fan on Twitter:

Aden flint rumours ➡ going to @Boro for 3.5 mil plus keeper and winger @bcfctweets #bristolcity #boro @darby021 #transfers #championship

Not saying it's reliable but if it turns out to be true, I wonder who it would be? Chapman maybe?

If we get shotton that's good news I think.

He'd clearly be coming as cover where as flint would be a starter, a sign Gibson is staying.

I would love it if Gibbo stayed but Monk keeps talking about the importance of balancing the money of incoming and outgoing transfers. Im not sure what the net spend is off the top of my head but with others coming in I would imagine Gibson and De roon leaving.