oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@DeanJonesBR

Middlesbrough say it'll take an unbelievable offer to sign Ben Gibson this summer. They've been hopeful he will sign a new deal

I was told a couple of days ago that he's agreed a new contract with us, fingers crossed it's true.

Leeds fan just asked Nixon if they want to sign Kent, he replied you have been knocked down the pecking order by an old manager of yours ha!

*insert snake emoji here*

Interesting to see Downing training with the u23 squad. Isn't it fairly odd considering his huuuge wages if all interest in him goes cold and we're forced to have him on the books?

The snake emoji thing is so weird. Noticed Assombalonga was getting similar treatment on some of his instagram posts, a few months after saving their championship status.

It's especially weird in a case like that - he didn't push for a move, refuse to play, stop making an effort, etc. In fact, the fact that he did so well for them is what made us shell out the £15m.

I think it's just in vogue for thick fans to do it now, and they don't actually consider the circumstances of each case.

Interesting to see Downing training with the u23 squad. Isn't it fairly odd considering his huuuge wages if all interest in him goes cold and we're forced to have him on the books?

No idea why he's not training with the firsts surely having him in the team the firsts train against would be a bonus

Gaston has arrived in Italy

DGTjb4FUIAAtTFn.jpg:large

Hmm, pretty sure the jacket he was wearing at the 'airport' didn't have GIANLUCA DIMARZIO written on it. More evidence needed I think.

I'm assuming that's a joke

No idea why he's not training with the firsts surely having him in the team the firsts train against would be a bonus

While downing is actively in talks with other clubs it seems sensible not to involve him in the first team training. The club certainly haven't closed the door on him though so I guess if it doesn't work out he will be reintergrated

Boro winger Harry Chapman is set to join Tony Mowbray's Blackburn side on loan #boro [@GraemeBailey]

Good move for everyone concerned.

Gazette reporting it might be a permanent.

He only has a year left on his contract.