oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Leeds reject a £12million bid for Chris Wood from Burnley

Not sure why they sold gray

Dych banned his lass from the directors box

That's a little mix-ed up......I'll grab my coat

giphy.gif

:D :D

Ingolstadt have rejected a second bid from Boro for defender Marcel Tisserand. (HITC)

Someone on Twitter said that Francky was at Rockliffe today and I wondered if it was something to do with this lad.

Bit tenous though, and based purely on the fact that they're both French and Franck's now an agent  :D

Ingolstadt have rejected a second bid from Boro for defender Marcel Tisserand. (HITC)

Someone on Twitter said that Francky was at Rockliffe today and I wondered if it was something to do with this lad.

Bit tenous though, and based purely on the fact that they're both French and Franck's now an agent  :D

what agency does he work for?

Are they an agency look to be more of a scouting agency?

i've just been looking and i was thinking like that myself, doing the analysis and videos of players. must be where we get our knowledge of the french leagues.

Apparently the two bids for Tisserand 4.5m 5.5m in pounds and they're holding out for 7m I mean we clearly have serious interest in him we surely won't be that stubborn over 1.5m.

Guess we'll see next Friday...

Fingers crossed he lives up to the hype...

Glad to have a more forward think midfielder in though.

Can I reserve judgement till after a howling NE wind howls in off the North sea It usually sorts the southern lads out smartish lol

Are they an agency look to be more of a scouting agency?

i've just been looking and i was thinking like that myself, doing the analysis and videos of players. must be where we get our knowledge of the french leagues.

I'm sure when he was doing the half-time draw at one of the games he said that he was an agent and used his knowledge and links to English football to help French players get moves over here.