oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omeruo would be a good signing. Not only would he be pushing for a starting place at CB but he could also be cover for Clayton if monk continues with the DM dropping back into the middle of the 2 CBs.

Anyone got any idea of the fee Chelsea would be looking for Omeruo

Jota would be amazing and I get where some people are coming from regarding keeping everyone happy with playing time. But at the end of the day how often are we going to have a fully fit squad to choose from? We've seen at the moment with Braithewaite Injured it has caused us problems. Would far rather have excellent players ready to step in than having to rely on getting lucky with injuries.

There's something to be said for having rotation and competition, as well. It's a long season and if people go off the boil through complacency it's good to have a player to fill their shoes.

Jota will hopefully be the last piece of the puzzle.

There's something to be said for having rotation and competition, as well. It's a long season and if people go off the boil through complacency it's good to have a player to fill their shoes.

Jota will hopefully be the last piece of the puzzle.

2nd last piece. Still need a quality centre half

Just a question...why did Brentford loan out jota last season

I think his wife was pregnant and wanted to be around her family for the birth (or maybe a Spanish midwife/hospital). That may be incorrect but I'm sure I heard that at the time.

Just a question...why did Brentford loan out jota last season

"The 24-year-old is under contract at Griffin Park until the end of the 2016/17 season but Brentford now have an option to extend that for a further season. The new agreement was reached before Jota made the switch to Eibar, where he will be on loan for 18 months – subject to international clearance – while he works through some personal issues that require him to be in Spain rather than West London."

This is from the Brentford website when he first went on loan in January 2016. Let's not forget that Eibar had a decent season last year also so hardly a step down.