oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kluivert not in the squad for Ajax tonight...

we now have our number one targets in cm and cf but the rw slot is taking time. which i would imagine is because the likes of downing, traore, gestede

(hopefully will stay) and guardioura have not been sold yet so we are now looking at a cheaper loan options. until the interest in traore appeared again when we were quickly linked to buying jota. 

my bet is a loan if traore stays and buying jota if he goes. 

my take on what i think monk wants to play FM style:

------------Complete forward

inside forward------------Right winger

----------CM-support--CM-attack

-----------------DM-anchor

LWB-support----------------RWB-attack

------------------CB-----CB

If Monk was playing FM then Clayton would be down as a Half Back.

I still play FM13

Kluivert not in the squad for Ajax tonight...

we now have our number one targets in cm and cf but the rw slot is taking time. which i would imagine is because the likes of downing, traore, gestede

(hopefully will stay) and guardioura have not been sold yet so we are now looking at a cheaper loan options. until the interest in traore appeared again when we were quickly linked to buying jota. 

my bet is a loan if traore stays and buying jota if he goes. 

my take on what i think monk wants to play FM style:

------------Complete forward

inside forward------------Right winger

----------CM-support--CM-attack

-----------------DM-anchor

LWB-support----------------RWB-attack

------------------CB-----CB

If Monk was playing FM then Clayton would be down as a Half Back.

I still play FM13

I can understand skipping every other year but you're FOUR games behind. Madness.

Does anyone think we'll really get Jota??

I really want us to just cough up what they are asking and get him in but it isn't that simple obviously! :P This signing would just about finish off one of the best transfer windows in a long long time.

Come on Boro, get him in. I just feel someone will nip in before us now but if it isn't a PL club, i'd imagine he is going to be really keen to come here if we are one of the choices he has at this level.

People were raving on about this guy a few weeks ago, since it has come out we're in for him it's all felt a bit 'meh' to me ???

Hurry up!!

If we sign Jota and Flint and get rid of Downing and Guedioura before next Thursday, it will truly have been one of the most successful transfer windows that I can remember as a Boro fan... Even if Traore has to go as makeweight!