oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Seen a few things on twitter saying Jota to Fulham after they have sold Alouko to Reading.

Aye, if social media is anything to go by, bid has been accepted, and he's having a medical today.

Hope we have other irons in the fire.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dwight Gayle is available worth a bid?

No. Don't need another striker and he would be very expensive. I thought he was Rafas lovechild. We need that extra winger. Funny how there is nothing new on Traore. Maybe it's not such a big deal after all and he is staying.

Dwight Gayle would have been assombalonga alternative, a good signing just not what we need.

Bit worrying he will end up at a rival team though possibly Leeds or Fulham someone like that, maybe even Sunderland if they can afford it.

Taken from Twitter

https://www.cameroonweb.com/CameroonHomePage/NewsArchive/Mercato-Michael-Ngadeu-pist-par-Montpellier-et-Middlesbrough-419898?channel=A1

Michael Ngadeu tracked by Montpellier and Middlesbrough

He's 26, plays for Slavia Prague, can play CB or DM and Montpellier have already offered 1.5m euros for him. 

Think it might just be his agent trying to generate interest but it's something to discuss I suppose

Taken from Twitter

https://www.cameroonweb.com/CameroonHomePage/NewsArchive/Mercato-Michael-Ngadeu-pist-par-Montpellier-et-Middlesbrough-419898?channel=A1

He's 26, plays for Slavia Prague, can play CB or DM and Montpellier have already offered 1.5m euros for him. 

Think it might just be his agent trying to generate interest but it's something to discuss I suppose

Has played most of his career at CB but played as DM predominantly last season. Can't see anything in this to be honest, just like that random winger(?) we were linked with from an Eastern European team earlier in the window.

Taken from Twitter

Will the central defender of the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon eventually find a club in one of the five major world championships?

The player who was instrumental in the conquest of the CAN2017 trophy with Cameroon is still unknown in the sense that he does not benefit from media coverage as his talent could let him glimpse.

Powerful, athletic, he can play in central defense as in defensive midfielder has a raise above average. Perhaps this is the reason why Montpellier runs.

ADVERTISEMENT

The MHSC would even have made an offer of 1.5 ME to focus on the services of the defensive midfielder of 26 years.

Slavia Prague hoped to play the Champions League and did not want to let him go. Provided certainly that the clubs involved find a fair financial deal.

Overseas, Middlesbrough showed great interest and would be ready to take action.

Edit....showed great interest?? Kept quiet if we Did!!

I mean we've replaced De Roon with Howson, Ramirez with Baker, spent around 30 million on 3 strikers and got in a few squad players there's not a chance we can be done with our business I guarantee it.

I just don't want any EG/Echo stories in the next 2 days about how 'relaxed' the club are and 'pleased' with themselves like we got last summer ideal world I think we need 3 players in but if we get in Flint or Tisserand and Jota I think we'd have done decent business.

I mean we've replaced De Roon with Howson, Ramirez with Baker, spent around 30 million on 3 strikers and got in a few squad players there's not a chance we can be done with our business I guarantee it.

I just don't want any EG/Echo stories in the next 2 days about how 'relaxed' the club are and 'pleased' with themselves like we got last summer ideal world I think we need 3 players in but if we get in Flint or Tisserand and Jota I think we'd have done decent business.

Tisserand went to Wolfsburg

Tisserand went to Wolfsburg. The incoming CB will most likely be Shotton, then Flint.