oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonder if Alex ox going to Liverpool frees up the Kent move?

Really dislike Liverpool but starting to hope they get Lemar. That would surely make Kent surplus...

Yeah, I think Ox/Lemar/Coutinho/Kent are all connected.

Lurker do you know if we went back in for Jota? Are we after anyone else?

No idea. 

Personally, I hope we weren't outbid. 'Arry has a habit of offering daft deals and it looks like he's done so again.

BREAKING NEWS

Former Barcelona and ***nal star Alex Song is set for talks with Birmingham, after an agreement was reached with Rubin Kazan.

Can't afford Downing my *** ***. He's had us all summer.

Think 'Arry's had us here

I've hated that C*** since we were docked 3 points.

Word going round most journos on twitter is Us&Fulham were quoted 2mil more than Brum agreed a deal on

Looks like they thought they could get more money from us and Fulham. They probably could have gotten slightly more but got greedy and both clubs bailed paving the way for them to succumb to accepting a lesser deal than they were hoping for. Personally I think 8 million was too much for a player only proven in the Championship with just a year left and who wanted 30+k a week.

Middlesbrough are set to complete the signing of Cardiff City striker Kenneth Zohore #boro #cardiffcity #CCFC

What a weird rumour to make up...

probably being held up with the medical since he has a hamstring injury atm

Does he actually or does he have a "hamstring injury" because Oxford fans are pretty adamant he's refused to play for the last few weeks.

Middlesbrough are set to complete the signing of Cardiff City striker Kenneth Zohore #boro #cardiffcity #CCFC

What a weird rumour to make up...

Bookies had Brighton and Everton fighting it out for him....thoughts Borodane? May be gestede to Everton was true and he's a replacement??

I'm sure BD has already written Zohore off in the past. Something along the lines of 'I'm astounded the guys making a living as a pro footballer'

I watch him quite a lot with work.. Fantastic in champ.. Nothing more.. Not going to happen anyway