oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Middlesbrough are set to complete the signing of Cardiff City striker Kenneth Zohore #boro #cardiffcity #CCFC

What a weird rumour to make up...

Bookies had Brighton and Everton fighting it out for him....thoughts Borodane? May be gestede to Everton was true and he's a replacement??

One of the worst "footballers" I have ever seen, but it looks like he has made massive improvement since moving to the Championship. Nothing on it in the Danish press though and they too are following the deadline closely. With the amount of strikers we have there can't be any truth in this unless Gestede is moving on.

@GraemeBailey

Birmingham - wow, some deal I am hearing they are trying to do...

Apparently a loan signing from ***nal. Iwobi or Chambers would be my guess.

@GraemeBailey

Birmingham - wow, some deal I am hearing they are trying to do...

Apparently a loan signing from ***nal. Iwobi or Chambers would be my guess.

Jack wilshere - we should so jump on this now just to get one over on Harry!

Swansea sign Renato Sanches because of Paul Clement's links to Bayern Munich and we are still waiting on signing Johnson from Pep Clotet's Oxford.

Obviously what this says is that we should only ever sign managers who are currently assistant at one of the bigger clubs with a view to loaning superstar youngsters.. Winky thing.

probably being held up with the medical since he has a hamstring injury atm

Does he actually or does he have a "hamstring injury" because Oxford fans are pretty adamant he's refused to play for the last few weeks.

Gazette reported that he had his medical last night. Deal being held up waiting for Oxford signing replacement. If that's case, there is always a danger it won't go through - though given his apparent  reluctance to play for them - it would seem unlikely that they don't sort things out.

Swansea sign Renato Sanches because of Paul Clement's links to Bayern Munich and we are still waiting on signing Johnson from Pep Clotet's Oxford.

Obviously what this says is that we should only ever sign managers who are currently assistant at one of the bigger clubs with a view to loaning superstar youngsters.. Winky thing.

What's that Karanka doing?