oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Birmingham will be top 6 this season, easy....

Crazy deals they are doing

No they won't. They'll be lower half, Redknapp will be gone by March and they will be in financial trouble come next summer where they can't sign anyone unless they offload big earners like Stockdale, Song and Jota. None of it is Harrys fault of course.

Shows you what a lie Harry was spinning about not being able to afford Downing's wages but he can put a package together to try and get Wilshere on loan.

Probably why the club didn't buy his bull

Redknapp had the resources Middlesbrough have now when he was at QPR, can anybody tell me how that worked out?

Yeah because QPR are the only team he's ever managed.

It's just sinking in that Downing's staying I have no clue what Monk will even do with him Karanka tried him as a CM I thought it didn't work out as well and you can't play him wide anymore even from the bench he'd be ineffective as an option. I mean I know it's gone on for a while but surely Klopp will free up Kent at some point today I mean how does he even get on their bench at this point?

Redknapp had the resources Middlesbrough have now when he was at QPR, can anybody tell me how that worked out?

Yeah because QPR are the only team he's ever managed.

He completely destroyed Portsmouth.

I believe there was something on Twitter earlier that makes sense with Redknapp.

He makes a name for himself on deadline day, makes great deals on the day. But prior to that, he's done barely anything of note for Brum. And yet he gets an awful lot of praise for it.

I don't know. With us, whilst we still have players bedding in, we have done pretty much all the business I'd expected us to do before we even got to today. No outgoings and I'd be happy with or without the lad from Oxford. That to me shows better negotiation tactics. But I guess we'll see for sure how that plays out from tomorrow until the end of the season.

EDIT: And there's Johnson signed.

It's just sinking in that Downing's staying I have no clue what Monk will even do with him Karanka tried him as a CM I thought it didn't work out as well and you can't play him wide anymore even from the bench he'd be ineffective as an option. I mean I know it's gone on for a while but surely Klopp will free up Kent at some point today I mean how does he even get on their bench at this point?

He will likely be backup to Baker which I can live with at least untill january.

I love Harry. There I've said it. Why do people supporting other teams hate him if he fails who cares it's because he gives supporters hope. He signs players that should never play for the clubs he manages and he brings glamour.