oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Boro have put a £20million valuation on Adama Traore. Chelsea enquired back in January. #boro [standard]

Boro are telling interested parties that the winger is not for sale under any circumstances. #boro [standard]

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we've put a £20m valuation on someone that isn't for sale? Some might say the valuation would be unnecessary in those circumstances...

So we've put a £20m valuation on someone that isn't for sale? Some might say the valuation would be unnecessary in those circumstances...

I noticed that, all from the same paper as well :s

I can only think that they mean he's not for sale for anything less than £20m?

Maybe he's indicated that he wants to go back to Spain, I see we've also been linked with a left back from Preston.

Who is the Preston player we are linked with?

Greg Cunningham

Maybe he's indicated that he wants to go back to Spain, I see we've also been linked with a left back from Preston.

Cunningham

Tom Finney.

Or the paper has just grasped 20 million out of thin air while the club is simply saying to suiters he is not for sale. That said everyone is obviously for sale and if someone offers the imaginary 20 million I'm almost certain that Boro will accept - unless there is some daft 50% sell-on clause to Villa.

Or the paper has just grasped 20 million out of thin air while the club is simply saying to suiters he is not for sale. That said everyone is obviously for sale and if someone offers the imaginary 20 million I'm almost certain that Boro will accept - unless there is some daft 50% sell-on clause to Villa.

£20m ties in with the other reports of us wanting more than double West Ham's £8m bid, I think that is probably reasonably accurate.

I hope we don't accept a bid of an imaginary £20m, that would be a new low.

£20m ties in with the other reports of us wanting more than double West Ham's £8m bid, I think that is probably reasonably accurate.

I hope we don't accept a bid of an imaginary £20m, that would be a new low.

Why not have some imaginary cash to go alongside our imaginary footballers?

I know everyone hates Barraghan but I feel like he'd be ok as a backup to Fabio, he's also pretty good cover at cb.

Right back isn't a priority for me.

Agreed, as a defender Barragan is fine, its going forward that is his issue. We need to remember he played behind Traore and Stuani, neither of which really helped him out. Traore left him exposed at times and although Stuani does the defending, he's limited going forward so Barragan always had to push up with him. I think he would have performed better with someone more competent going back and forward, like Adomah.

He has spent the vast majority of his career playing top flight football for a reason. Keep him off throw ins though.

I do doubt Barrgans ability but its not even about that for me, its seeing him saunter back on so many occasions where the opposition went on to score (Utd at home been the worst case, Payet goal at West Ham) don't want a player like him around the club and thats not even starting on his throw ins. Get rid.