oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Maybe he's indicated that he wants to go back to Spain, I see we've also been linked with a left back from Preston.

Who is the Preston player we are linked with?

Greg Cunningham. Highly unlikely that we would sell.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are people expecting barragan to stay? I've always just thought he'd be off, I'm hoping Fabio will be our rb next season I think we'd have a hard time finding somebody better.

Maybe he's indicated that he wants to go back to Spain, I see we've also been linked with a left back from Preston.

Who is the Preston player we are linked with?

Greg Cunningham. Highly unlikely that we would sell.

He's a cracking player, not sure it would make sense for us to spend big on a LB when we already have George who's one of the best in this division. Out of curiosity what do you reckon he'd be worth?

I have a feeling George may be off, we've been linked to Charlie Taylor and Cunningham who are two of the best in the league.

Happy to see George off, if we bring in Charlie Taylor personally. I'd be surprised if George gets a Premier League move.

Once we get a marquee signing I imagine things will start to fall into place and others will want to come to the club and be a part of it

Welcome to the forum Phil, long time lurker or have you just found us?

Don't imagine we will get marquee signings this year but I do hope we get players who will allow us to be slick and quick going forward :)

Once we get a marquee signing I imagine things will start to fall into place and others will want to come to the club and be a part of it

Welcome to the forum Phil, long time lurker or have you just found us?

Don't imagine we will get marquee signings this year but I do hope we get players who will allow us to be slick and quick going forward :)

I think we will, but it will obviously be in Championship terms. I'd consider someone like Assombalonga a marquee signing.

I have a feeling George may be off, we've been linked to Charlie Taylor and Cunningham who are two of the best in the league.

Happy to see George off, if we bring in Charlie Taylor personally. I'd be surprised if George gets a Premier League move.

But we wouldn't sell him to a rival, so it must be Premier League. I don't think he's a PL player either, but if he moves that's the only one I could see. Happy with Taylor as a replacement.

I wouldn't be against finding a younger version of George for left back, I do worry though about whether we might be making too many changes.

I think we need a few tweaks rather than a massive rebuild.

If Wednesday or someone like that offers silly money and we've a replacement for George lined up it'll be done.

let's face it we don't know if GM will even start with George at LB, he may just not fancy him in football terms, might want someone technically better.

Glad im not the only one who doesnt think the sun shines out of Georgie boys ***.

Traore is rapid, unbelievable dribbler, and about 12 years old. Well worth keeping him over George who is loyal, can drop a shoulder, & a good guy to have around the club (poor defensively though)

The manager will keep who he wants, we know what we get with George and it can be improved on, Taylor in my opinion is an improvement.

If we improve on Traore I'm more than happy to sell but that depends on us improving on him and the manager wanting shot

EDIT: Fabio, rather not have a right footer at LB, no point to it when we have proper LB's available.