oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Does anybody know much about the Aberdeen keeper Joe Lewis? Think he played for Blackpool in the championship a couple seasons back, looked excellent in the Scottish cup final but that's the only game I've seen him in.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alan Nixon on Boro: Closing on a keeper. Not one that's been mentioned either.

So it's not Rob Green or Kieren Westwood?

Sam Johnstone?

Isn't he off to Villa. And would it make sense to sign another young keeper when we have Ripley. A more experienced keeper but younger than Dimi would make more sense. Kind of like Westwood, Ruddy, stockdale. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have two young keepers though.

Alan Nixon on Boro: Closing on a keeper. Not one that's been mentioned either.

So it's not Rob Green or Kieren Westwood?

Sam Johnstone?

Isn't he off to Villa. And would it make sense to sign another young keeper when we have Ripley. A more experienced keeper but younger than Dimi would make more sense. Kind of like Westwood, Ruddy, stockdale. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to have two young keepers though.

I agree. He's a fair bit more experienced than Ripley, mind, but I still think it would be a big risk bringing him in as number 1 with our backups being Rippers and Dimi.

Does anybody know much about the Aberdeen keeper Joe Lewis? Think he played for Blackpool in the championship a couple seasons back, looked excellent in the Scottish cup final but that's the only game I've seen him in.

Is he the one Cardiff stopped playing so they didn't trigger a payment?

Could this keeper be John Ruddy?

Was thinking that too. A bit surprisingly perhaps that he hasn't been mentioned in the media. Would have thought his agent would be releasing stories about him constantly. Especially to teams who are likely to be after a keeper.