oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Random bloke on twitter

Martin Braithwaite is set to sign for Middlesbrough for a fee close to £9m, a source close to the player tells me #UTB #Boro

Nothing on this in the major Danish outlets so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

The guy does seem to be a legit sports journalist although it's for a pretty obscure Canadian company. I found a Danish article on twitter from a few days ago as well, could just be a copy of the L'equipe article:

http://footy.dk/footy-fodbold/2017/07/09/martin-braithwaite-pa-vej-til-tidligere-premier-league/

If you are calling Goal, Four Four Two and Perform (run a lot of uk sport websites) obscure the ok - he is freelance - but writes for very reputable outlets

Nixon seemed shocked by the money were talking about for assombalonga, which probably wouldnt be the case if it were at the reported 15mil mark. I have a feeling we could be looking at 20mil plus, unless he was talking about the wages..

Random bloke on twitter

Martin Braithwaite is set to sign for Middlesbrough for a fee close to £9m, a source close to the player tells me #UTB #Boro

Nothing on this in the major Danish outlets so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

The guy does seem to be a legit sports journalist although it's for a pretty obscure Canadian company. I found a Danish article on twitter from a few days ago as well, could just be a copy of the L'equipe article:

http://footy.dk/footy-fodbold/2017/07/09/martin-braithwaite-pa-vej-til-tidligere-premier-league/

If you are calling Goal, Four Four Two and Perform (run a lot of uk sport websites) obscure the ok - he is freelance - but writes for very reputable outlets

It was Perform and the company he said this story was going to be on (Omnisport) that I was calling obscure.

Random bloke on twitter

Sounds promising, read some of his replies to his tweet anď saying he's got a reputable source close to player side of things. €10m.

Random bloke on twitter

Sounds promising, read some of his replies to his tweet anď saying he's got a reputable source close to player side of things. €10m.

Hes just asked Jonathon taylor to follow him so he can DM him on twitter.

Expect a gazzette article in 5...4...3...2...1...

Random bloke on twitter

It was Perform and the company he said this story was going to be on (Omnisport) that I was calling obscure.

Aye First time I've heard of them. Hope it's true like. Would silence the "smash the league LOL" crowd for a bit if we got him and Britt in.

Randolph 5mil

Bartley 5mil

Assombalonga 15mil

Braithwaite 9mil

Ojo loan

Keep de roon, gibson, gaston and traore and we have had a perfect transfer window for in and around the rumoured 30mil budget considering sales and future outgoings. Wouldn't be the end of the world to balance the books a bit by selling de roon.