oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sportskeeda is an Indian sports website. Wonder if this is an accurate story.

They've just copied the report from this Omnisports who the original guy does work for

Nixon seemed shocked by the money were talking about for assombalonga, which probably wouldnt be the case if it were at the reported 15mil mark. I have a feeling we could be looking at 20mil plus, unless he was talking about the wages..

Not ITK at all but was told 18.4 in total including 20% sell on clause and a promotion clause.

Wages 40k per week.

Not sure how true it is or isn't just what someone said they were told... prob rubbish

Randolph 5mil

Bartley 5mil

Assombalonga 15mil

Braithwaite 9mil

Ojo loan

Keep de roon, gibson, gaston and traore and we have had a perfect transfer window for in and around the rumoured 30mil budget considering sales and future outgoings. Wouldn't be the end of the world to balance the books a bit by selling de roon.

Swans want 15m for Bartley

Randolph 5mil

Bartley 5mil

Assombalonga 15mil

Braithwaite 9mil

Ojo loan

Keep de roon, gibson, gaston and traore and we have had a perfect transfer window for in and around the rumoured 30mil budget considering sales and future outgoings. Wouldn't be the end of the world to balance the books a bit by selling de roon.

WHAT?!? £7.5 that was rumoured before was stupid, £15m is just insane.

Randolph 5mil

Bartley 5mil

Assombalonga 15mil

Braithwaite 9mil

Ojo loan

Woah now. Saw 7.5 earlier in the week. Think 15 might be wrong

Randolph 5mil

Bartley 5mil

Assombalonga 15mil

Braithwaite 9mil

Ojo loan

WHAT?!? £7.5 that was rumoured before was stupid, £15m is just insane.

15m is surely a p*** take? I thought 7m was a bit steep tbh since he's been on loan for 3-4yrs and not part of their plans.

Random bloke on twitter

Martin Braithwaite is set to sign for Middlesbrough for a fee close to £9m, a source close to the player tells me #UTB #Boro

Another one I won't believe has signed until i see him with a pen signing a contract