oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Blimey, we love making signings on a Friday. Howson and Christie last week, Roberts and Miller this week.

Lets hope its not another week before we hear about Assombalonga (one way or another) genuinely think that if its not done early next week then its not going to happen.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Roberts as well as Miller may be a Under 23 squad addition rather than First team.

Don't think Roberts is. He's flying out to Portugal and in the Boro article it doesn't mention u23 but it does for Miller.

It would be odd if Swansea loaned us a player, knowing that he would only appear in the U23's, I presume they have their own U23 squad. Both clubs must be hoping that Roberts will make some 1st team appearances.

Roberts as well as Miller may be a Under 23 squad addition rather than First team.

Don't think Roberts is. He's flying out to Portugal and in the Boro article it doesn't mention u23 but it does for Miller.

It would be odd if Swansea loaned us a player, knowing that he would only appear in the U23's, I presume they have their own U23 squad. Both clubs must be hoping that Roberts will make some 1st team appearances.

I'm presuming it will be something like the Jordan McGhee situation from last year.  u23 trial with view to a perm move if he's good enough

So with Roberts in the defence roster, currently we have:

RB - Christie / Roberts

CB - Ayala / Baptiste

CB - Gibson / Fry

LB - Friend / Fabio

Still feel like we are a CB short.

Are we after Bartley?

We have that mahmutovic as a backup also, but still seems a little light unless a few kids really step up.

Translation say Burnley have now matched our bid and its up to the player. Few hours earlier this account said that Britt was set to sign for us.

Dont think that accounts well connected. Previous tweet said he would sign for us in the coming hours. Prob just going off the newspapers

Translation say Burnley have now matched our bid and its up to the player. Few hours earlier this account said that Britt was set to sign for us.

Dont think that accounts well connected. Previous tweet said he would sign for us in the coming hours. Prob just going off the newspapers

Hope not, because surely he'll pick PL over us even if it is Burnley and they off him less wages. Guess we'll see soon

Kyle Walker has gone to City for about £50million record fee for a defender

Crazy bonucci cost 10 million less

Crazy Bonucci, isn't he an Italian mafia boss?

I seem to remember he had small part in the Goodfellas movie