oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Bojan had one of those 'where should he go next?' Articles which we were mentioned in. Terrible reporting from the NE if they've just taken that as a link... seen nothing other than that.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes Bentley from Brentford be ideal for GK but i think we should still sign Ojo from liverpool bags of pace he can play anywhere behing the forward. Bartley scored for swansea in there latest friendly game.

Have we been linked with Bentley at all?  I've only seen links to Darlow, Westwood, Johnstone, Stockdale and Randolph.

I don't think we have apart from people mentioning him on here.

I can't remember where I saw it but yesterday we were linked with Adrien from West Ham if they get Joe Hart because Adrien would want first team football, Randolf happy to be number 2.

Don't think the Adrian piece was a genuine link, it was just another opinion piece in the HITC as to where Adrian could go next should Joe Hart sign for Man City.

Ye I think that's where I saw it, I just scanned the headline and didn't read It properly!

Do you think it could happen though?

Was just thinking there the more you look at the players we have up front as it stands the more you wonder if we actually need to spend all this money on a striker.

Obviously assombalonga would be an excellent signing but I'm just not convinced the benefit of signing him would be worth the out lay.

Bamford with gaston behind for a full season would likely get over 20 goals, would Britt get many more? bring ojo in on loan and we've got good players and good cover for all the front 4 positions.

Obviously the club have a better idea on who may be moving out and what potential moves they have lined up. I think the original plan would have been Britt up top and bamford or even braithwaite playing the vossen role behind. I wonder if gaston apparently reintegrating well has thrown a spanner in the works?

I agree in part to that but if you really want to be able to win at home and then away two days later the more players for each position the better, as long as they are quality replacements.

Was just thinking there the more you look at the players we have up front as it stands the more you wonder if we actually need to spend all this money on a striker.

Obviously assombalonga would be an excellent signing but I'm just not convinced the benefit of signing him would be worth the out lay.

Bamford with gaston behind for a full season would likely get over 20 goals, would Britt get many more? bring ojo in on loan and we've got good players and good cover for all the front 4 positions.

Obviously the club have a better idea on who may be moving out and what potential moves they have lined up. I think the original plan would have been Britt up top and bamford or even braithwaite playing the vossen role behind. I wonder if gaston apparently reintegrating well has thrown a spanner in the works?

And gestede. !!

Anyone surprised there hasn't been any more movement so far on Assombalonga? Thought we'd have heard something more by now as he's back from Florida. Maybe its the calm before the storm.

Tomorrow I imagine either way. Pretty sure his agent is also known to be a little bit of hard work!

Anyone surprised there hasn't been any more movement so far on Assombalonga? Thought we'd have heard something more by now as he's back from Florida. Maybe its the calm before the storm.

Tomorrow I imagine either way. Pretty sure his agent is also known to be a little bit of hard work!

He is probably waiting to see who comes in for him. His agent is waiting to see who offers biggest wages and his club are waiting to see if anyone offers more money. We are the only ones wanting this done now

He is probably waiting to see who comes in for him. His agent is waiting to see who offers biggest wages and his club are waiting to see if anyone offers more money. We are the only ones wanting this done now

Could very well be moving on as we speak but probably wouldn't here anything today. It's Sunday evening. All the journos will be away from their desks!