oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

Hull losing another player the Goalkeeper is going to Leicester

Don't Leicester already have a lot of good goalies?

Zieler wants out I'm pretty certain.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17yo Legia Warsaw CB/MF Jakub Sinior on trial at #boro

Doubt anyone's heard of him strangely :D

Transfermarkt says a CB who can play CM or AM. Eclectic... 1 appearance for Legia II. Represented Poland at U15 & U16 level - which is probably where we've spotted him. Encouraging signs if we're scouting that level of youth games!

why are we all talking asif the Britt deal is off now, I think it's mental how some people are saying do we really need him, id rather not spend that amount and let's move on etc, he's had one bad injury he's arguably one of the best 5 strikers in our division.

I love bamford but assombalonga is way more clinical, he's the type that will not get a sniff all match then pop up and bury a half chance in the 87th minute at home against a resilient bristol city.

Don't think we should be writing this off just yet, by all means do the whole " I didn't want to get with that girl I've just spent 4 hours grafting on" once he makes a decision that isn't us but for the time being i personally believe we should be optimistic and excited at the chance of getting him here.

why are we all talking asif the Britt deal is off now, I think it's mental how some people are saying do we really need him, id rather not spend that amount and let's move on etc, he's had one bad injury he's arguably one of the best 5 strikers in our division.

I love bamford but assombalonga is way more clinical, he's the type that will not get a sniff all match then pop up and bury a half chance in the 87th minute at home against a resilient bristol city.

Don't think we should be writing this off just yet, by all means do the whole " I didn't want to get with that girl I've just spent 4 hours grafting on" once he makes a decision that isn't us but for the time being i personally believe we should be optimistic and excited at the chance of getting him here.

Totally agree,i for one still want him.

Totally agree,i for one still want him.

Only seems to be real serious competition from Burnley at this stage, Echo reported a day or so ago they had nudged in front in the race, but something doesn't seem right to me with Burnley willing to pay the wage he is reported to be signing on for. The fee alone is another thing i can't see Burnley paying. 

Unless Forest were willing to take less for him to join a PL side .. still think he will join us though.

I wasn't writing anything off just questioning wether he'd make £14m worth of difference to the attack we have as it stands.

Don't get me wrong it's not my money and I'll be just as excited to get him as anyone.