oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

I heard a strange rumour this morning.

We are trying to sign a young (wide) player from the Dutch league, I won't say who it is but he's got a very famous surname!

This from someone who knows someone, who knows someone etc etc so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Funnily enough someone on Facebook said that he knew that Bauser had been in Amsterdam on club business. Could still be nothing, but the two rumours do add up.

Club business, yeah right. At least that's what Bausor has been telling his pals. What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam. ;)

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are trying to sign a young (wide) player from the Dutch league, I won't say who it is but he's got a very famous surname!

This from someone who knows someone, who knows someone etc etc so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Funnily enough someone on Facebook said that he knew that Bauser had been in Amsterdam on club business. Could still be nothing, but the two rumours do add up.

Club business, yeah right. At least that's what Bausor has been telling his pals. What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam. ;)

So that's why he always has that massive cheesy grin on his face on a Friday...

Not sure an18 year old is really what we need anyway to be honest.

Same here. He will probably cost a lot of money too. Can't see us affording him. They've sold Sanchez for 35 million and rejected a Monaco bid thought to be almost 30 million for Dolberg. They want top dollar for their youngsters.

Not sure an18 year old is really what we need anyway to be honest.

Don't know much about him but if he's good enough he's old enough.

maybe, him being lightweight ajax want him to go on loan to the champo to toughen up. if he is class for us then the likes of man u would be all over it. knowing hes lightweight but can handle the physicality.

So that's why he always has that massive cheesy grin on his face on a Friday...

he's been doing a spot of window shopping

Ruben Neves was one of the top talents in Portugal, being courted by all the top clubs and yet it was Wolves he moved to. Nothing is impossible and money and ambition talk.

Ruben Neves was one of the top talents in Portugal, being courted by all the top clubs and yet it was Wolves he moved to. Nothing is impossible and money and ambition talk.

And having Jorge Mendes financially vested in your interests.

That's 100% down to his agent almost running Wolves.

Since no one has come in for him I have a feeling we will try with chambers. ***nal want rid and I can't imagine he wants reserve football for a year. Instead he can play with Gibson and maybe win promotion. Sell adama for a decent fee to help fund the signings of Jota and Chambers. In the end it would probably take our net spend to 15 mil or something.

Not a chance we could get Chambers permanently. There is maybe a very small chance that we could get him on loan late on in the window if he doesn't get a move elsewhere. But I can't see Chambers committing to us long term when we are in the Championship. The best we could hope for is a loan with the view to a permanent move next summer if we get promoted.

The problem is that if we are going to get Chambers it will be at the very end of the window when he knows there's no chance of a PL move materialising but will we be willing to take the chance of leaving it until then knowing that if a PL club does come in for him last minute then we will end up going through until January with 3 centre backs?

Chambers is fully aware of who and what we are, the club will have had the conversation with him, not like they'll have lost his phone number so we'll know if its a go/no go and be acting accordingly