oneBoro Forum

Summer Transfer Thread, (Closes 8pm tonight)

I thought Dimi had re-signed.

He's due to be offered a new contract, but he is on holiday, and we also didn't have a manager until yesterday.

So he's not been released, our treated unfairly? Phew.

He was treated unfairly last season.  He has been released if he's not on the retained list as I understand it.

he's been offered a new contract and been released?

I think he may have been waiting to see who the new manager was before he signed the contract.

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem is that everyone knows that PL clubs have money. PL clubs buy players for more than others because of this

The only way we will get more for the De Roon is if we sell him to a PL club

If we were to hang on to Stuani, could we finally see him used as a number 9? Not worlds apart from Chris Wood in terms of finishing instinct.

For what it's worth, I think Stuani will move on, but if he was here, it could be an interesting option.

Interesting this mate. Always thought Stuani would do well at No 9, he's a good finisher.

As a member of the Pro-Stuani Clique, we agree with you. :heart:

Seconded

If we were to hang on to Stuani, could we finally see him used as a number 9? Not worlds apart from Chris Wood in terms of finishing instinct.

For what it's worth, I think Stuani will move on, but if he was here, it could be an interesting option.

Interesting this mate. Always thought Stuani would do well at No 9, he's a good finisher.

Seconded

Nice work, viva la clique

Seconded

I still think he's our best striker and am baffled by the critisism aimed at him - I think he's a ten, behind a 9 but neither 9 or 10 were going to happen for him, I was and still am baffled by him being wasted on the right.

Seconded

I still think he's our best striker and am baffled by the critisism aimed at him - I think he's a ten, behind a 9 but neither 9 or 10 were going to happen for him, I was and still am baffled by him being wasted on the right.

No chance he's better than Bamford.

Seconded

No chance your mam's better than Bamford...

Seconded

No chance your mam's better than Bamford...

Exactly.

Seconded

Whenever Stuani plays he always finds space in the box he makes the runs that you want a striker to make and we've seen that he can finish, he's done this playing out of position.

I think he would do a very good job for us as a striker

I'd like to see Stuani given a good run upfront also, someone mentioned Monk liking a more physical presence upfront and maybe Bamford behind in a Michu role. I think Bamford and Stuani would compliment each other pretty well.

We will if they meet our valuation. But with Tottenham reportedly also interested along with Leicester we definately have the upper hand. Three teams with money to burn. Best case is pressuring Leicester into matching the other offers and add Lawrence to the deal. Maybe a small discount. 20 million is way short though. Have to be looking at 25 minimum.